All things Dundee FC

14 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
3 hours ago, johnnydun said:
Yeah I think this is the biggest point.
Too many, if's, but's and maybe's. Will the fans be allowed back from the start? If not when? We are already 1 round of fixtures down, how many of them will be home games? Will I still have a job in October? 
It's just too risky buying a season book just now, with no certainties. 
Whether we are 'happy clappers' or 'doom merchants' we as Dee's have become a more cautious bunch over the years.

I think a factor may also be that we've been emptying our pockets for the club since the first Admin in 2003. Maybe Dundee fans have got a bit fed up of funding the f**k ups at boardroom level. I don't go to games these days, but I've always bought stuff out the club shop and donated during previous clusterfucks. Its hard to be arsed with it any more, especially when you have Nelms appointing diddy after fucking diddy as manager.

Yeah, although the ship has kind of steadied there has never been a real let up of fans having to pledge money.

3 hours ago, kevthedee said:
3 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:
Will your glorious leader donate 2k to The Arabs fund?

No because we hate the dabs more than we hate hearts so they can f**k off.

What about Cove or Raith? Or the fact that you're getting sued as well as members of the SPFL?

Edited by welshbairn

I think a factor may also be that we've been emptying our pockets for the club since the first Admin in 2003. Maybe Dundee fans have got a bit fed up of funding the f**k ups at boardroom level. I don't go to games these days, but I've always bought stuff out the club shop and donated during previous clusterfucks. Its hard to be arsed with it any more, especially when you have Nelms appointing diddy after fucking diddy as manager.

I haven’t bought my season ticket yet, but I will. However I agree with a lot of what you say. It’s been pretty desperate times.
I know most on here are glossing over it but I’m fucked off with Nelms folding during this recent vote. I’ve no doubt we voted no, knew we had, and then Nelms came under massive pressure. Clubs left, right and centre going bust, because of you etc. It just highlights how weak he is. I don’t know what the alternative is but I can see no sustained improvement under Nelms tenure, not even hope. I need hope to sustain me.

On 08/07/2020 at 17:22, johnnydun said:

The attitude of the likes of me? What, like encouraging my team from the start instead of condemning them to defeat before a ball is kicked?

Embarrassing and childlike? Yeah because booing every touch is mature and makes you look cool. 

How on earth did being a so called 'happy clapper' lead us to our demise? If anything it was more to do with the toxic atmosphere at Dens when things aren't going so well.

The board might not be perfect but they are the most stable I have seen in nearly 40 years.

I would rather be a 'happy clapper' than a miserable doom merchant like you.

Condemning the team to relegation was correct because we had too many pathetic players. Your encouragement got us nowhere - well done.

The usual support the team or you're a boo boy. Embarrassing. 

Things dont go well cause we employ absolute pish that you'll happily put up with all in the name of being a 'proper fan'.

Being the best board at Dundee FC is like winning the slimming award for the week up against Granny Danger.

Half you people don't even go to the games.DeeTillEhDee sits on here every away game and posts what's being said on Sportsound. I know alot of fans and many will not be buying season tickets. Don't be surprised to see sales plummet, despite all the people content on this site to accept abject pish with the moron Nelms making catasrophic decisions. This site doesnt represent the true fans.

It said it all when the disgraceful vote fiasco occured and all that could be mustered up was laughter at Rangers fans on here. Minter. We'll go nowhere with the attitudes of our fans.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

We'll go nowhere with the attitudes of our fans.

I agree with you in this statement, at least. Not on the actual point, but this sentence certainly.

What is the correct course of action then, may I ask? Besides sacking everyone?

On 08/07/2020 at 19:19, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'm planning on away games only. I'm not buying into Nelms shite anymore. I've had enough.

22 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Half you people don't even go to the games.

😂

Aye, cool. 

9 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Condemning the team to relegation was correct because we had too many pathetic players. Your encouragement got us nowhere - well done.

Things dont go well cause we employ absolute pish that you'll happily put up with all in the name of being a 'proper fan'.

Being the best board at Dundee FC is like winning the slimming award for the week up against Granny Danger.

Half you people don't even go to the games.DeeTillEhDee sits on here every away game and posts what's being said on Sportsound. I know alot of fans and many will not be buying season tickets. Don't be surprised to see sales plummet, despite all the people content on this site to accept abject pish with the moron Nelms making catasrophic decisions. This site doesnt represent the true fans.

It said it all when the disgraceful vote fiasco occured and all that could be mustered up was laughter at Rangers fans on here. Minter. We'll go nowhere with the attitudes of our fans.

Thank you.

Well said, we've got people on here who like to comment on how shite we are, when they don't go, home or away.

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Well said, we've got people on here who like to comment on how shite we are, when they don't go, home or away.

Thank you.

Who?

10 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

So you already had the team relegated the same time you started the "The St Mirren, Livingston and Hamilton Relegation scrap" thread and made yourself look like an utter melt.

What's exactly embarrassing about supporting your team? As opposed to spending £24 on a ticket to moan the whole time about how shite we are? 

To say I put up with any old shite to show I'm a 'proper fan' is complete bullshit. Did I support McIntyre or Brown? Did I f**k. Did I will my team to win during the 90 mins? Yes I did.

Just because your mates (who probably don't like you) sit and tell you what you like to hear, doesn't make it the general consensus of all Dundee fans.

f**k off to Jambo's Kickback if you think we are all Minters on here, I'm sure they would agree with your point of view on how embarrassing it is to be associated with Dundee fc.

Thank you.

Not true you zoomer.

Why don't you f**k off if you think this site does not represent true fans?