All things Dundee FC

9 hours ago, Fifespud said:

It’s now theoretically possible the games could have been played.

Only if you're a moron.

Ross Doohan off to Ross County on loan once Celtic have sorted out their keeper situation.

Wonder if that will have any impact on Hazard potentially coming back.

42 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Should we be finding out what players will be taking a wage cut and those aren't today? Not sure how it works but if some decide they don't want to, does this mean they can leave?

I think it does as the club would be in breach of contract.

After the performances last season, good luck to most of them if they think they can get a better deal elsewhere.

We'll not find out until they actually leave. And if they refuse, there's nothing to stop them sitting on their original contract until a new club wants them.

And that's the way it should be. No need for a public shaming of the ones that say no.

I’ve finally managed to renew my season ticket online.

It wasn’t showing up as a renewal on the ticket site, but I realised the one thing I hadn’t tried was a different email address. So I created a new account with it...and it worked. No idea why I would have used that address in the past, but there we are. 

39 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

We can confirm that Tom Field and Grant Rodger have left the club following the expiry of their contracts at the end of last month 

Meh

Tom Field was highly rated at Brentford for a time, seemed like a good enough player for the lower end of the championship/Upper league 1.