All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Honestly forgot EastFootball was a thing.

Me too until somebody pointed out Arabian Knight was getting slagged over there. I think that's where the recent influx of United supporters have come from. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Guessing will be more to it that what we are reading.

Meh we are a shite show the now. Cant trust nae c**t. If I was the owners I'd f**k off. What are they getting out of this ? 

Always get cheered right up when I read a G_Man post.

Thank you.

Why is the English leagues still playing and we aren’t ?

Forgive me for any ignorance but if they are playing in an empty stadium why can’t we and we wouldn’t have all these questions over league positions especially with what 8 games left?

Are they no testing with the sort of frequency doon there that would see every Scottish club bar Celtic in Admin by the end of this week?

Oh, and mind the clubs actually voted to bin the 2019/20 season themselves. You can't really make a case for finishing a season you voted to bin.

Edited by Boo Khaki

10 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Can't afford testing alone never mind paying full wages. Clubs are struggling with players on furlough. It would have killed clubs long before now. 

15 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Forgive me for any ignorance but if they are playing in an empty stadium why can’t we and we wouldn’t have all these questions over league positions especially with what 8 games left?

Numbers. Both number of fans watching and money through advertising on TV.

Simply put the Scottish market is smaller than the English market. Trace it the whole way back to setanta and poor national management. That's where the Scottish and English games diverged in spending power through sponsorship.

Edited by Crawford

But the German, Spanish and Portuguese league are still on , I’ll give you the fact that they make more money via tv and the like , but so are the Norwegian, Swiss , Austrian and evening the Armenian leagues , surely they would have the same worries as us and the rest of the world?

I’d wonder if you were to ask the clubs would they want to finish the league good and proper,obviously not possible now considering the amount of players leaving and the fact of the vote

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

The irony!

Because John Nelms and the SPFL exec fiddled a ballot to bring the season to an end.  If you're looking for a reason look at home.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The irony!

Because John Nelms and the SPFL exec fiddled a ballot to bring the season to an end.  If you're looking for a reason look at home.

Ah, Rangers fan buying into conspiracy shocker!

27 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ah, Rangers fan buying into conspiracy shocker!

No conspiracy.  Your chief exec colluded with Neil Doncaster to rig a ballot, promote DUFC and crown Sellick as champions.  That is why, to answer @D TOTAL, we're not playing the last 8 games.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

No conspiracy.  Your chief exec colluded with Neil Doncaster to rig a ballot, promote DUFC and crown Sellick as champions.  That is why, to answer @D TOTAL, we're not playing the last 8 games.

christian bale laughing GIF

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

f**k sake Kincs, not this shite again!

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

f**k sake Kincs, not this shite again!

If the ballot was rigged or not will be decided by the CoS - though I doubt we'll get a view on that tomorrow.

The reason we're not playing out the last 8 games of the season is, though, entirely down to Dundee's vote.