All things Dundee FC

Surprised to see so few of you on the United thread, seeing as they're apparently on the verge of hiring Malky Mackay.
Looking at most of the comments on Ludo's thread they appear to be totally against it and many have already contacted the club about it.

Not sure what else they can do.

We know they are a bunch of Daylglo loving knitting fanatics but I've never found them to be racist.

49 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

but I've never found them to be racist.

Apart from when they used to sing to Morgaro Gomis:

"we brought the lad from Cowdenbeath and in the dark you'll only see his teeth, Jimmy Gomis fucking hates Dundee". 

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

"we brought the lad from Cowdenbeath and in the dark you'll only see his teeth, Jimmy Gomis fucking hates Dundee". 

This is the first I've ever heard this and wish I never did. Sweet jesus.

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've heard these words mentioned from a Dundee fan also.

However these lyrics I have found.

A friend of my mine got lifted for singing this song

Screenshot_20200628-214125_Samsung Internet.jpg

If you're old enough to remember Chris Kiwomya, you'll remember we didn't exactly cover ourselves in glory in this respect either.

That’s callachan away to Hamilton, As for Meekings he could of been a coup signing for us but as has been previously stated very meh, hardly been a standout especially considering the CB’s we’ve ha to partner him couple options to replace him on the cheap with all the contract out of date namely Marcus Fraser or even being Gary MacKenzie home , I wonder if Mcpake will go for Mullen now

Just now, D TOTAL said:

That’s callachan away to Hamilton, As for Meekings he could of been a coup signing for us but as has been previously stated very meh, hardly been a standout especially considering the CB’s we’ve ha to partner him couple options to replace him on the cheap with all the contract out of date namely Marcus Fraser or even being Gary MacKenzie home , I wonder if Mcpake will go for Mullen now

MacKenzie was great player for us, but has suffered one injury after another. He would be a big risk.

I like Mullen and was 50/50 about us keeping him, as he's scored some cracking goals for us. However, sadly for him, he didn't score regularly enough to impress Goodwin.  Hope he does well if he goes to you.

Likes a goal against Dundee though.:whistle

On paper, Meekings should have been a great signing for us, Unfortunately, football isn't played on paper...

Definitely need another Central Defender now, as well as goalie, striker (or two) and creative midfielder.

Over to you McPake...

21 minutes ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Good to see the steady business at the ticket office. Social distancing, hand sanitizers, one queue for season tickets the other for the shop. IMG_7324.jpg

Good to hear, will be getting mine very shortly.