All things Dundee FC

52 minutes ago, Dele said:

Whas goin tae Murcia then? 

I went when Thistle were training at the same place a few years back. Stayed in El Mojon which was a cracking quiet wee area next to the Pinatar arena and the villas and beer were both incredibly cheap.

Well worth the trip if you can get cheap flights to Murcia or nearby.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Tried to buy a season ticket earlier and it was farcical. 

First call was to the office number as advertised which just continued to ring - no voicemail or put on hold, nothing. 

Called again but chose a different option - same outcome. 

Called the club shop, got put through to a different department twice before the line went dead. 

Brilliant. 

You been deported m8?

3 hours ago, Crawford said:

Happened yesterday when I checked on mine. Still waiting for "the next batch" from orchard but I managed to reserve a seat and all that. 

If it rings out it redirects and the line goes dead after that. Is quite piss poor especially seeing as right now they need every willing supporter they can get.

For anyone considering doing it, it's 10 monthly payments of £38.88. Quite reasonable I think.

If they don't answer the phone soon its only £220 at Gayfield.

You can see the same teams and save £160.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Na bredda, I'm hoping to surprise someone with one if somebody at Dens will answer the fucking phone. 

That a helluva surprise.

"Congratulations, you lose every second Saturday and your blood pressure is now uncontrollable. Enjoy" 

Doolan, a guy who struggled to get a game for a team that struggled at the bottom of the Championship for most of the season? That Doolan?

Well knock me sideways with joy.

I’m so blindly optimistic I think we’ll sign Doolan and hell rediscover what he had but after 40 years of being proved wrong I’m tending towards RawB95 to be honest. Who are realistic targets though?

32 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’m so blindly optimistic I think we’ll sign Doolan and hell rediscover what he had but after 40 years of being proved wrong I’m tending towards RawB95 to be honest. Who are realistic targets though?

If we're looking at strikers with a not overly impressive strike rate of 17 goals in 81 games over the last 2 seasons, I'd rather we were looking at someone younger. I'd rather have the boy Zac Efron from Rangers, or whatever his name is. Maybe Doolan as a squad player but definitely not the main man.