All things Dundee FC

Time to get pished in Glasgow. Byre road here we come :P

Nice yin. I was at Limmy's thing last night then sub club. Staying at a Celtic supporting mates flat this weekend in Dennistoun. He's not liking the tap of the league chat I'm giving him tonight. Enjoy your night! YASSS

Tallerpeople, on 01 Aug 2015 - 19:01, said:

Just wondering how Julen got on for you guys? Best defender in L2 during his six months at East Fife. Wasn't sure how he'd handle the jump up the divisions.

He looks like he'll be caught out by pacier players and has had a few shaky moments, but players like Magennis and Boyd (That style of player) will be his bread and butter, looks solid with a bit of class not often found in CH's so far.

Wait... Why?

He looks like he's had enough.

I seen dundeebarry at the game today and he mentioned something about ching to me, I was fucking wired to the moon so I have absolutely no clue what he said. Pleasure as always Barry.

#whodares

Edited by mattydfc

One negative I noticed today was the lack of a song for Greg Stewart. Boy deserves at least 3

I was saying this yesterday. If one boy deserves his own dedicated song it's him. He could be doing with an extra syllable in his name to help us out though.

He looks like he's had enough.

I seen dundeebarry at the game today and he mentioned something about ching to me, I was fucking wired to the moon so I have absolutely no clue what he said. Pleasure as always Barry.

#whodares

Delighted to see you, Matty. Took the sting out of missing the third goal as we waited in the peh queue.

#thechingertakesitall

Delighted to see you, Matty. Took the sting out of missing the third goal as we waited in the peh queue.

#thechingertakesitall

I'm quite certain this ChineseMan bloke dislikes us, he's red dotted both our posts. Hope you had a braw day, chief.

One of you (who shall remain nameless) skipped the pie queue in front of me. I was livid, almost ruined my day.

Fucking Barry. c**t has nae manners

Fucking Barry. c**t has nae manners

Pretty sure I maintained a degree of peh queue etiquette despite being buckled. If I didn't then I can only apologise wholeheartedly, ChineseMan. I'd have bought your peh had i known I'd acted poorly.

I'm sure I was last in the queue, it is of course completely possible that I was in fact the 14th person served, skipping by multiple people in the process and was present for the 3rd goal going in.

I'm still filling in the blanks.

I'm sure I was last in the queue, it is of course completely possible that I was in fact the 14th person served, skipping by multiple people in the process and was present for the 3rd goal going in.

I'm still filling in the blanks.

There was two queues, you and I were in opposite aines. I was blethering to a guy I ken who I think posts on here as Wattie Rojas. Good c**t. You looked as sparkled as I felt so I refrained from an immediate greeting and played it cool with a #Ching reference in passing.

I'd like to hear the full story from ChineseMan. I won't sleep if it transpires I bumped him out his rightful place in the peh queue.

Had the pleasure of meeting a gentleman very closely connected with DFC at the weekend. Lovely bloke, and we had a very long chat about our teams' relative recent (mis)fortunes, with particular focus on the McGinn bros and Gowser.

Anyway, it's funny how, when you put aside the internet bullshit and WUMs, you meet genuinely good guys in real life and they help you realise that, outside the ugly sisters, most Scottish football fans have a huge amount in common.

Good luck for the season.