All things Dundee FC

5 hours ago, AmericanFan said:

Following the League as a whole instead of just one club.

Doing it wrong. You can't appreciate Scottish football completely until you are fully invested in a club and they then repay you, by taking a big old dump on your face.

Stop sitting on the fence and dive in.

Edited by Crawford

21 hours ago, Crawford said:

Doing it wrong. You can't appreciate Scottish football completely until you are fully invested in a club and they then repay you, by taking a big old dump on your face.

Stop sitting on the fence and dive in.

haha.

Trust me, growing up a fan of Missouri university sports, I've been dumped on quite a bit. The football team losing because the officials lost track of the downs might take the cake.

Edited by AmericanFan

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/further-pre-season-matches-announced/

Tickets for Leyton Orient allocated to 2021/22 season ticket holders; ticks for West Ham to 1893 Foundation members. 

1pm on a Friday is a wild time for a game not behind closed doors. 

Edited by The Master

Bit annoyed that the 1893 members get the better opposition. I am an 1893 member, but I signed up for that to help the club whilst I bought my ST for the benefits. Bit of a petty thing to get annoyed about, admittedly.

9 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Neighbourly concerns, no movement on The Tom, Tam, Thomas Thread for 48 hours!

They've either moved out or indeed may have been eaten.

Could @Yenitit please send over his meerkat to check all's ok? 

Regards

They're keeping their heads down to avoid the pelters that abomination of a shirt above richly deserves

21 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Neighbourly concerns, no movement on The Tom, Tam, Thomas Thread for 48 hours!

They've either moved out or indeed may have been eaten.

Could @Yenitit please send over his meerkat to check all's ok? 

Regards

Lying dead in the hallway, while the family pet chews on the decaying flesh. IMO.

Spoiler

smudger.jpg.f1ebf31c559406d5c76148f23c8a7670.jpg

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Bit annoyed that the 1893 members get the better opposition. I am an 1893 member, but I signed up for that to help the club whilst I bought my ST for the benefits. Bit of a petty thing to get annoyed about, admittedly.

Nothing that states you can't get tickets for both if you are a club member with a season ticket...

1 hour ago, Vernon gilmore said:

WTF is that 

450E9320-6BD6-4365-BD15-4278D8B8731D.png

Dear God, that is, even for DAB merchandise, an absolute abomination. They're wanting £40 for it too??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just now, Spikethedee said:

Nothing that states you can't get tickets for both if you are a club member with a season ticket...

Dear God, that is, even for DAB merchandise, an absolute abomination. They're wanting £40 for it too??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aye, that's not what irked me. Just the thought that the 1893 takes precedence over ST.