All things Dundee FC

19 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

It's a yes from me, pre-ordered and expecting delivery week commencing 12th July.

Nearly 80 sold already from a 500 limited edition when I was purchasing.  

Dundee-FC-Single-Malt-Whisky_5000x.thumb.jpg.045b8c3ddff064f52fd47f986a438c1f.jpg      R2d6b2e317b85639bc5841da747f75844.gif.b3c0ae8d35b3da1d2d70e96e49a41c8a.gif

Still considering it 399 left, £50 might treat myself , free delivery too 😁

Edited by D TOTAL

24 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

It's a yes from me, pre-ordered and expecting delivery week commencing 12th July.

Nearly 80 sold already from a 500 limited edition when I was purchasing.  

Dundee-FC-Single-Malt-Whisky_5000x.thumb.jpg.045b8c3ddff064f52fd47f986a438c1f.jpg      R2d6b2e317b85639bc5841da747f75844.gif.b3c0ae8d35b3da1d2d70e96e49a41c8a.gif

You going to be drinking it, or is it an investment?

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

I’ll likely buy as an investment, doubt it’ll last the month though, at the end of the day it’s hardly a 50year old macallan , just a 10 with a Dundee badge slapped on the front, no great loss of it goes down the old gullet 

14 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Partial to a good investment, however certainly not with malts.

Thought it could be kept for our next major trophy celebration, so in that case it will probably be left in my will in several decades time, lol.

There again you know what it's like, pissy-arsed (post Covid 19) get together evening, fellow Dark Blue in the company and bang goes the limited edition! 

Regards

Edited by This Charming Man

12 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Partial to a good investment, however certainly not with malts.

Thought it could be kept for our next major trophy celebration, so in that case it will probably be left in my will in several decades time, lol.

There again you know what it's like, pissy-arsed (post Covid 19) get together evening, fellow Dark Blue in the company and bang goes the limited edition! 

Regards

Pin by haley catherine Ⓥ on the smiths | Johnny marr, The smiths morrissey,  Johnny