All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Helped Aberdeen finish 2nd above Rangers, once again became one of the most impressive players in Scotland with Killie, and really should have stayed there on loan instead of returning to Aberdeen, who clearly just aren't a good fit. Had his role at Rangers last season, but struggled to get in an Invincible league side, which imo is understandable at least, cos that team was great. Absolutely got plenty to give, especially for a team outwith the traditional 'big five'. My biggest worry tbh is if a team like Hearts are tempted to give him a shot.

A fair appraisal I suppose. I'll be happy to eat my words but Greg Stewart is not someone we should be spending money on. 

54 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Hopefully not. He was at one time good, back when we had him, but he's been shite for a few seasons now.

File it under "bring back Caballero" in the dark blue dreams.

30 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

What actually has Greg Stewart done in the last few seasons? Went and got pished when Hibs won the cup?

Nah, fam... He's never been an athlete and Cowdenbeath is probably his level again.

27 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

What has he done to sway you apart from the halcyon days with us, many years ago, to impress you? 

Shite at Aberdeen. No mark in admittedly strong rangers squad.

A has been...

20 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Doing keepie ups in blackIes is he s level. I'd quite like to see that as well.

Not as a paid player for us though.

Are you pished? If a 31 year old Greg Stewart is even only 70% of the player he was for us before then we should be doing everything we can to get him back.

Killie fans were on here creaming themselves a couple of seasons ago saying they didn't realise how good he was and asking if he was always that good. 

He would be an outstanding addition to the squad and most sane Dundee fans will be excited at the prospect. 

Get those posts deleted you raving lunatic. 

48 minutes ago, The Derry said:

He was world class for Killie for half a season, before chasing the cash at Aberdeen.  The man could sit in my backies with a beer belly doing 4 keepy ups before getting out of puff and I'd still be sitting slavering at my kitchen window.  

image.gif.88babc5a35243e1e9c0207f10fa7a341.gif

Pmsl, just came on to post an article with Legzdins saying he's loving life here - totally can't conpete with that chat though 😂 

For anyone wanting a look though https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/2296714/exclusive-adam-legzdins-talks-love-for-dundee-excitement-for-premiership-bow-and-respect-for-no-bulls-burnley-manager-sean-dyche/

Sorry though Gus, I'd have the sexy b*****d back in a heartbeat too

3 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Greg Stewart playing just behind the striker in a free role, yes please 😍

McGhee and Adam behind Stewart, then Griffiths and Cummings up front.

Doesn't matter who plays in defence.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, Big Gus said:

Griffiths?

Don't even get me started on that chunt.

Hope to see neither in the dark and sky blue this season.

Ahh ffs 🤦🏻‍♂️

Griffiths up front, supplied by Super Charlie, Greg and ‘cannae cross the ba’ would be fantastic. I’ll settle for Hemmings tho….

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Griffiths up front, supplied by Super Charlie, Greg and ‘cannae cross the ba’ would be fantastic. 

Roll on the new season. We are going to trample all over these DAB's with that line-up. IMO.

Thank you.

Are you pished? If a 31 year old Greg Stewart is even only 70% of the player he was for us before then we should be doing everything we can to get him back.
Killie fans were on here creaming themselves a couple of seasons ago saying they didn't realise how good he was and asking if he was always that good. 
He would be an outstanding addition to the squad and most sane Dundee fans will be excited at the prospect. 
Get those posts deleted you raving lunatic. 

Magic wand of a left peg, getting older, but he never had any pace to begin with.
Thank you.

100% this.

Gus you’re just plain wrong here buddy. If he was 35 I’d agree but he’s only 31 and the guy is pure class.
We had GGH 3 times and he never let us down and neither would GGS.

8 hours ago, Big Gus said:

What has he done to sway you apart from the halcyon days with us, many years ago, to impress you? 

Shite at Aberdeen. No mark in admittedly strong rangers squad.

A has been...

Stewart was superb for us but to be fair and help make your point that was 2019.

ETA - and that was also in a Steve Clarke inspired team. The team which included the following players you saw recently who were all as good in their own position at the time as Stewart was in his:

Broadfoot

Power

Dicker

McKenzie 

Edited by Sortmeout

Stewart was superb for us but to be fair and help make your point that was 2019.
ETA - and that was also in a Steve Clarke inspired team. The team which included the following players you saw recently who were all as good in their own position at the time as Stewart was in his:
Broadfoot
Power
Dicker
McKenzie 

Also to be fair, except McKenzie they other 3 are 34, 35 and 36.

He was world class for Killie for half a season, before chasing the cash at Aberdeen.  The man could sit in my backies with a beer belly doing 4 keepy ups before getting out of puff and I'd still be sitting slavering at my kitchen window.  

Hands down my favourite Dundee player in my lifetime.  If that wasn't obvious.
World class? Greg Stewart?

40 minutes ago, The Marly said:
17 hours ago, The Derry said:

Hands down my favourite Dundee player in my lifetime.  If that wasn't obvious.

World class? Greg Stewart?

Are you trying to say he wasn't?