All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Any thoughts on Forster? I'd imagine he'll be very good in L2 but I've not seen him play since his Hibs days.

Legs have gone. Wins everything in the air. Do not play in a back three. 

58 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Not really telling us much about the stadium other than the finances are nearly there and they've appointed a project manager but interesting enough...

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-excited-after-taking-next-step-in-camperdown-stadium-plans-and-owner-tim-keyes-promotion-celebration-revealed/

“Early doors we thought we had agreements with local council but they fell away and we’ve had to figure out issues along the way.

Surprise, sur-fucking-prise.

Thank you.

So what's the rumours? One's that I've heard either on here or Twitter are Todorov, Scott Robinson and Luke McCowan.

Heard the likes of Regan Hendry and Euan Murray weeks and weeks ago but that seems to have went quiet.

I'd imagine Cammy will sign his deal tomorrow and we'll find out about Legzdins (and the other out of contract players) then as well.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

So what's the rumours? One's that I've heard either on here or Twitter are Todorov, Scott Robinson and Luke McCowan.

Heard the likes of Regan Hendry and Euan Murray weeks and weeks ago but that seems to have went quiet.

I'd imagine Cammy will sign his deal tomorrow and we'll find out about Legzdins (and the other out of contract players) then as well.

Apparently Kilmarnock are looking the likeliest to sign Murray, whereas I'd heard we'd basically agreed a deal with McCowan, so we'll see if anything is announced tomorrow or thereafter with contracts being up.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

John O'Sullivan played - and won the penalty - that got Morecambe promoted to League One today. 

Kyle Letheren kept a clean sheet too. Decent day for ex-Dees, I'm pretty sure A-Jay Leitch-Smith also plays for Morecambe.

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

I know we've seen a few rumours regarding potential incomings, but who are you hoping we get on board and why?

Try keep it realistic, whatever that is seeing as we got Charles of Adam to join a championship club.

If I could cherrypick it would be McGrath from buddies and either hastie or Middleton from gers on loan with a view to be permanent

i reckon gers’ would be easy to pick from as they have an absolute massive squad and I assume wage bill that they’d like to shuffle players on especially with lack of game time 

12 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Considering the 2020/21 season is looking 'near break-even' as per John Nelms, at least things are trending in a positive direction considering the potential nightmare we could have been in with COVID.

If Keyes' net worth is in triple digits of the millions, while I know as a club you don't want to lose money, he's probably using this loss as some sort of tax write-off our insanely complicated tax code has. Unlike St. Mirren which has to have fans come up with an £140K emergency fund, y'all have no concerns financially.

1 hour ago, AmericanFan said:

If Keyes' net worth is in triple digits of the millions, while I know as a club you don't want to lose money, he's probably using this loss as some sort of tax write-off our insanely complicated tax code has. Unlike St. Mirren which has to have fans come up with an £140K emergency fund, y'all have no concerns financially.

Would that work internationally? Do they tax assets outside the U.S?