All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I really, really hope McPake doesn't try to sit in and defend the lead at Rugby Park. It's a recipe for disaster. They are utterly fucking shite at the back and we should absolutely fancy scoring there. 

Yeah they were so bad at the back, couldn't handle the constant pressure from McMullen and Mullen, they kept making forced errors, miss control's and squaffing the ball out of play. We must press like that again in the return leg.

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Just occurred to me that last night must be a new record low attendance? Anyone able to confirm?

Not sure, I think we’ve had a crowd of 0 a few times this year. 

Edited by RossDee01

As i near the time to crack open a cold one on this fine evening, the first song that will air from my vicinity will be dedicated to Charlie Adam.

Wishing all Dees a good weekend ahead of a massive game Monday. It's times like these we see that all just want the best for the club, despite the hurling of abuse throughout the season (Unless it's boredumguy, he's just a c**t).

Thank you.

As i near the time to crack open a cold one on this fine evening, the first song that will air from my vicinity will be dedicated to Charlie Adam.
Wishing all Dees a good weekend ahead of a massive game Monday. It's times like these we see that all just want the best for the club, despite the hurling of abuse throughout the season (Unless it's boredumguy, he's just a c**t).
Thank you.

Agree with all that. Particularly about the utter and complete tosspot.
I’m beginning to worry about going up. I quite like the championship. The Prem just brings disappointment and hurt. However bigger budget, better players, maybe 1 day we fluke a cup.

9 hours ago, Fifespud said:

However bigger budget, better players, maybe 1 day we fluke a cup.

We won't win a cup as a championship side - at least with a presumably better squad it's a possibility in the top league.  f**k, if that Perth lot can do it so can we.

15 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

I think we can play better than that last night and actually think a plastic pitch suits us. 

Would be fucking lovely if we could dick them 4-0

Anyone remember when Dundee turned into prime Barcelona against Killie opening day under Hartley in the 4 0 rout. We seemed to have a thing under Hartley of sitting top after the first weekend; we pummeled County 3 - 1 the following year with the likes of Danny Williams making his debut.

Hemmings, Stewart, Loy, Harkins, Thomson, McGinn, Konrad, Bain. Some team.

Sure that was the day Marvin met some of the Dundee faithful aswell.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Anyone remember when Dundee turned into prime Barcelona against Killie opening day under Hartley in the 4 0 rout. We seemed to have a thing under Hartley of sitting top after the first weekend; we pummeled County 3 - 1 the following year with the likes of Danny Williams making his debut.

Thank you.

Aye and the c**t tried to charge me £2 for a photo tae.  

4 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Anyone remember when Dundee turned into prime Barcelona against Killie opening day under Hartley in the 4 0 rout.

Remember that day well. Was offered a lift and a free ticket that day but the Mrs sprung a family day out to watch a knock off Disney on Ice performance at the Ice arena 🙃

4 hours ago, Crawford said:

Remember that day well. Was offered a lift and a free ticket that day but the Mrs sprung a family day out to watch a knock off Disney on Ice performance at the Ice arena 🙃

You chucked her and went to the football.

Didnt you?

Thank you.

Remember it well. Griffiths was in the Dundee end with one of his families. That would do nicely.
Been watching some of the English Championship semi play offs today. Frantic stuff, can see a repeat of that down at Rugby Park on Monday.

It's like actual psychological torture.

We’re in to ‘fast time’ now. Like when you’ve told you’re missus you’ll be back by midnight and it’s 1/4 past 11. Next time you look at your watch it’s 1/2 1.

Letheren in the goal for Morecambe

Remember it well. Griffiths was in the Dundee end with one of his families. That would do nicely.
Been watching some of the English Championship semi play offs today. Frantic stuff, can see a repeat of that down at Rugby Park on Monday.