All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Paul Cicero said:

Wow what a fucking meltdown !! Seems like McIntyre and Millar are going to be hounded to f**k for the debacle of a season u guys are witnessing unfold beyond your eyes.  I bet this man is happy he never joined the sinking ship now

billy-dodds-tash.jpg

Wrong.  He’d be on a decent salary if he’d joined Dundee with a rolling one year contract.  Once he was eventually binned he’d just go back to the BBC and once again take his wages from the licence fee.

He also must know he is very unlikely to ever get another decent offer to be an assistant manager.

Edited by Shadow Play

2 hours ago, Paul Cicero said:

Wow what a fucking meltdown !! Seems like McIntyre and Millar are going to be hounded to f**k for the debacle of a season u guys are witnessing unfold beyond your eyes.  I bet this man is happy he never joined the sinking ship now

billy-dodds-tash.jpg

Whit?

10 hours ago, mungo said:

McIntyre is shite, but this has been coming for the past three years. The board cut corners and signed players on the cheap...Elton, Yordi, Moussa etc.. No money has been invested in the team since then. 

Fully expecting Nelms and co to empty the bank account and  disappear into the sunset in the next couple if months. 

Wish you'd f**k off into the sunset, you DAB p***k.

10 hours ago, Dele said:

U wot? 

He built a whole new squad in January, after telling the papers "they are right good players here".. Before releasing them all a few day later. 

Signings mostly pish loans and will be having the majority of their wages paid by other teams. 

Elton ,Moussa etc  are cheap signings. Total duds , probably on minimum wage. 

It's not me setting up other accounts, you fucking fool.

Why is almost everything you post full of vitriol  and abusive language? .....I know we are getting relagated but try not to crack up about it. You need to try and chill out. 

Edited by mungo

There is a list the length of arm, of things to complain about the Yanks, however, not funding the manager cant be one of them. Personally, I think they have allowed our last two managers to spunk significant funds against the wall.

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

What a peculiar thing to say. What makes you think that? 

Well I would say , Elton for example , non league football- would not imagine his wage demands would be high. Don't think he's found a club since he left which would indicate there's not a bidding war from clubs for him. Moussa - total shite . Probably played in exchange for his tea and lodgings 

9 minutes ago, mungo said:

It's not me setting up other accounts, you fucking fool.

Why is almost everything you post full of vitriol  and abusive language? .....I know we are getting relagated but try not to crack up about it. You need to try and chill out. 

If you don't like what I've got to say put me on ignore, don't go around setting up bogus accounts, it's tragic.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If you don't like what I've got to say put me on ignore, don't go around setting up bogus accounts, it's tragic.

Thank you.

What you on about you daftie? 

12 minutes ago, mungo said:

What you on about you daftie? 

11 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You know fine well, sad-sacks.

Lads, come on. Embarrassing enough for all the supporters at the moment without this shite.