All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

A fan of any club can say what they like and I won't be running to the mods to grass on them.  I'll leave it to the St Johnstone boys. 

Why not? 

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why not? 

Because I'm not a grass m8. It's a big bad world out there where people have differing views and opinions, some that you might find quite disagreeable. I would prefer maybe to call them out on it if I was so offended rather than get someone else to deal with the problem and make the bad man go away with his scary words.  

2 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Because I'm not a grass m8. It's a big bad world out there where people have differing views and opinions, some that you might find quite disagreeable. I would prefer maybe to call them out on it if I was so offended rather than get someone else to deal with the problem and make the bad man go away with his scary words.  

Homophobia isn't acceptable and nobody should be trying to defend those comments. Quite simple. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Your true colours, they're shining through.

11 hours ago, srw said:

My post was in regards to Deacon.

McGowan must stay, one of the few players who actually cares, we cant let him leave the club IMO.

Apologies, that's my bad. I'm still on the fence with Deacon but disappointed he's not lived up to the potential he showed at the start of the season.

3 minutes ago, Dee Till A Die said:

Homophobia isn't acceptable and nobody should be trying to defend those comments. Quite simple. 

Who's defending them? I shook my head and moved on with my life rather than instantly thinking of running to the headmaster with my hand in the air. 

Club allegiances aside, using homophobia to point score on a football forum is disgusting. No wonder there are no openly gay footballers in our leagues.

As a rule I don’t grass anyone on P and B but homophobic remarks probably drive me closest to doing it. Homophobia, and sexism in particular, go relatively unchallenged in football unlike, thankfully racism, and that’s to our shame.

However I would argue that ‘using homophobia to point score on a football forum’ is exactly what you and your Perth chums are doing, and whilst in this instance it’s not ‘disgusting’ it is disappointing and slightly hypocritical.

I’d say when you find yourself on the same side of the fence as HappyH*n, you’re probably on the wrong side.

7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

As a rule I don’t grass anyone on P and B but homophobic remarks probably drive me closest to doing it. Homophobia, and sexism in particular, go relatively unchallenged in football unlike, thankfully racism, and that’s to our shame.

However I would argue that ‘using homophobia to point score on a football forum’ is exactly what you and your Perth chums are doing, and whilst in this instance it’s not ‘disgusting’ it is disappointing and slightly hypocritical.

I’d say when you find yourself on the same side of the fence as HappyH*n, you’re probably on the wrong side.

So on one hand you're saying homophobia/sexism goes unchallenged. Then, when people do challenge it, you call it hypocritical. :lol:

I haven't grassed him in. I'm sure the mods will catch the comments themselves and deal with it. The fact that a number of Dee fans have supported your resident homophobic moron is disappointing all the same.

Your very own Sooky - a long with a few other Dees - set up a group to help tackle this very issue. If he's reading this, I'm sure he'll be especially disappointed at some of the responses from Dundee fans following that post.

Edited by Kyle

Just now, Kyle said:

So on one hand you're saying homophobia/sexism goes unchallenged. Then, when people do challenge it, you call it hypocritical. :lol:

I haven't grassed him in. I'm sure the mods will catch the comments themselves and deal with it. The fact that a number of Dee fans have supported your resident homophobic moron is disappointing all the same.

Your very own Sooky - a long with a few other Dees - set up a group to help tackle this very issue. If he's reading this, I'm sure he'll be disappointed at some of the responses from Dundee fans following that post.

Nobody is defending the comment, so stop twisting people's words.

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Your very own Sooky - a long with a few other Dees - set up a group to help tackle this very issue. If he's reading this, I'm sure he'll be especially disappointed at some of the responses from Dundee fans following that post.

"Supported" :lol:.

Spud nailed it when he said you're using it as point scoring. Pathetic. 

Hopefully the St Johnstone fans are finished with their tedious point scoring, and we can go back to talking about Dundee. (I'm sure they'd love that).

Players out of contract in the Summer:
Parish
Malherbe
Julen
Gadz
Meekings
Kusunga
Holt
Jon
Curran
Spence (Think he's already signed a new deal?)
O'Hara
Gowser
AJLS
Murray

Out of those I'd definitely keep Curran, Gowser, Meekings, O'Hara and Jon.

On the fence with Kusunga, Holt, AJLS, Murray.

Would bin Parish, Malherbe, Julen, Gadz.

Edited by RossDee01

Just now, Fifespud said:

Would doubt it but there wouldn’t seem to be a big future in Leith for him. Apparently he is on very low wages too.

Will I bung him in the car with Gowser?

Tommy likes the ugly fucker. If it were up to me I'd slash the tyres before you set off.

50 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Hopefully the St Johnstone fans are finished with their tedious point scoring, and we can go back to talking about Dundee. (I'm sure they'd love that).

Players out of contract in the Summer:
Parish
Malherbe
Julen
Gadz
Meekings
Kusunga
Holt
Jon
Curran
Spence (Think he's already signed a new deal?)
O'Hara
Gowser
AJLS
Murray

Out of those I'd definitely keep Curran, Gowser, Meekings, O'Hara and Jon.

On the fence with Kusunga, Holt, AJLS, Murray.

Would bin Parish, Malherbe, Julen, Gadz.

Not point scoring here it's a genuine question..We all know that you are running at a loss just now.Given that you will need to reduce your player budget(even if you do stay up)who can you realistically afford to keep and what size of squad  will you be looking at having next season ??