All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Roll on the fucking Derby i say. Choking to see us humiliate the Angus c***s. We're going to take them apart - Gibby82 will be pulling his stupid as f**k Abba hairstyle out strand by strand in a furious tornado of temper as the Derry mocks his frankly offensive barnet.

Twinkle will be sitting sooking weathers originals sent in the post by Radford and scrolling through Dundee threads to stop his eyes witnessing the massacre.

Main Stand section A B and C sold out today after Granny Danger picked up his ticket this morning. The old rickety seats are in for a battering as the bison takes to his seat. The glaring shine from his baldy b*****d head is to be covered to avoid putting off the players, and the stalls around the ground won't be open as the Mammoths food requirements are met.

The cast of Lord of the Rings will be making their usual trip to 4J's pre match. Please make sure you go beforehand as the Orcs and other creatures may well be seething after the match before the bus takes them back to Mordor and outer Froikheim.

It appears the wetwipe Dabs can't even sell out the Shankly once more. Normal service has resumed in the City of Dundee and it has my Boaby at the most lofted angle of my entirety - to be honest its been like that since Wightons goal caressed the net on that fine Monday evening and there is no sign of floppiness in the near future.

Thank you.

This is fucking glorious. You should write the programme notes imo :lol:

I used to get at least one but at £45 a pop I'm struggling to justify it this time, especially when I'll only wear it to games.

The training tips this year are smart as f**k and only £25. The navy one looks just like the home kit without the sponsor. Personally i'm not a big fan of having the sponsor on a kit anyway!

I seem to always remember @Deefiant being quite flashy. Talking about working on the rigs/oil industry. Holidays, cars, big house etc. Turns out he's a fucking trampy snake. £425 ffs. What a red neck. 

Well done the other Dees who've been pretty calm about it and even talking about putting it towards a good cause. 

I'll get everyone refunded between this evening/tomorrow evening.

Everyone who has given me details will get it back before 10pm tomorrow - I'll keep an eye on here for anyone else sending me PayPal emails over the next few weeks then I'll donate anything left to the club.

Everyone who has given me details will get it back before 10pm tomorrow - I'll keep an eye on here for anyone else sending me PayPal emails over the next few weeks then I'll donate anything left to the club.

Where can I find the post you made highlighting every f**k up at tannadice over a season? That was beautiful.

I've been working for the past few days so I've only just seen this. I'll send a request for a refund tonight.

ccb69088ef52dd7a67883ac200ad98a5.gif

On 7/15/2017 at 17:28, Boostin' Kev said:

So did Deefiant rip boys off with tickets for the Scotland - England game and who lost their Paypal account in a divorce settlement? That was some piece of work by the lawyer.:lol:

My first thought when I read this was that it was the same boy. 

I know the lad from the Scotland - England fiasco. He has done it plenty of times and to folk I know. Also a scumbag of the highest order. 

4 hours ago, Mr Gandosaur said:

My first thought when I read this was that it was the same boy. 

I know the lad from the Scotland - England fiasco. He has done it plenty of times and to folk I know. Also a scumbag of the highest order. 

so is this bouncer jamsie Deefiant ?