All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Btw has anyone heard any rumours of Jackie McNamara making a return to Dundee... as an Assistant? Please say it ain't so.

Assistant what? Sales Assistant in DundeeFC Direct? I'm not even sure he could manage that. 

Assistant what? Sales Assistant in DundeeFC Direct? I'm not even sure he could manage that. 

:lol: very true, jupe!

It's definitely a nonsense rumour based on his friendship with McCann. Just thought I would throw it in there to pass a Saturday morning.

Our current assistant manager ended his managerial career by offering Dumbarton fans a square go in the club car park.

McNamara ended his managerial career by systematically destroying 2 successive clubs from the inside for years to come.

That's a scary thought.

Gman in criticising Bain shocker so he can no doubt bring up how Mitchell is more consistent due to having two clean sheets (one which didn't happen). Did you not see how good Bain was against Killie, and his save against County.

Soon he will start criticising a defender/midfielder so he can say Davo had a much better record even though he is clearly shite at Spl level hence why he is playing his trade in league 1 next year.