All things Dundee FC

Right where's all the c***s who had been laughing at our new manager,anyone seen the fuckers.

Was about to post about McCann, tbh. No idea how the game went, but he was a tremendous listen when he was interviewed after the game. No real surprise considering his background, but he was precise and articulate. Hartley always sort of slurred his way through interviews.

He didn't bother with cliches or anything either.

TBH, I can see him quite easily revitalising your team now, as he seems like someone it would be easy to follow.

Ah not to bad. Was thinking 11 may of been late to leave Dundee

I left about 11 to go through there earlier in the season and we got there just after 1. The roads did seem fairly quiet that day though.

Was about to post about McCann, tbh. No idea how the game went, but he was a tremendous listen when he was interviewed after the game. No real surprise considering his background, but he was precise and articulate. Hartley always sort of slurred his way through interviews.

He didn't bother with cliches or anything either.

TBH, I can see him quite easily revitalising your team now, as he seems like someone it would be easy to follow.

I don't really get why he's so disliked. I think he's always been quite reasonable on TV and it's quite clear he knows his stuff.

It's very early days but there was a moment in the second half where Motherwell went 2 on 1 against Hateley and he was being over run. During a stoppage, he went to McCann and had a chat and then instantly, he moved over a defensive player to give him added cover and I don't think Motherwell delivered a cross from that side again.

I really like when you see tactical changes at work in real time. Under Hartley, he'd change things game to game and maybe tighten things up in the late stages but it's not that evident that he's reacted to specific threats in match.

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Would it be foolish to hope Inverness get at least a point next week against Hamilton?

If Inverness get a point and we lose, we'll still be 7 points ahead of them with 3 games to go. The chances of going down automatically would be very low as we'd need to lose every game and they would need to win every one. It's unlikely and although that could happen, the chances of being relegated in 11th is a much more realistic prospect and the clearest danger.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Am I right in thinking, as long as we better ICT's result next week, we avoid automatic relegation?

We need to win and for them to lose, a draws not enough (mathematically) I think.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Am I right in thinking, as long as we better ICT's result next week, we avoid automatic relegation?

If we only gained a point on them, we'd be 9 ahead with 3 to play and 11 goals ahead. It is possible but very very unlikely in that scenario that we'd go down automatically.

Any scenario where we win and they draw or lose and we're officially out of that specific battle.

Personally a draw between ICT and Hamilton would be best. It's all very well thinking ICT are fucked but we've one 1 game in 8 and to be honest yesterday's game could have gone either way. ICT win on Saturday then they'll be thinking win at Dens and we are right in the mix.