All things Dundee FC

I think it's a bit unfair of Jupe to suggest that it is purely a small section of fans being arseholes to Bain that result in his shocking attitude and piss poor performances. Particularly poor when Jupe isn't there to see these interactions. Dundee do have some shite fans but it takes some going to turn the vast majority of the Cox and the Derry against you and it's definitely not just due to Bain being 'targeted' by a small section.

I missed the Hamilton game as was on holiday but have been at every other home game and to say that Scott Bain has turned the vast majority of the Derry against him is absolute shite. I can't speak for the BC but it's certainly not true of the derry.

I missed the Hamilton game as was on holiday but have been at every other home game and to say that Scott Bain has turned the vast majority of the Derry against him is absolute shite. I can't speak for the BC but it's certainly not true of the derry.

Not during the Hamilton game it wasn't.

Well certainly not true of every other game this season. And I very much doubt it's the vast majority of fans.

This problem you have with Bain's apparent attitude problem is clouding your view

It's really not tbh. And you can doubt it if you like, it doesn't put me up nor down.

Bain has been shite and it's laughable that the excuse has been that it's because the fans are on his back. I've never seen a keeper at Dens show the contempt for the fan base as a whole that Bain does. I defended him when he was turning in good performances and thought he had a great career ahead of him, I'm not so sure now.

FFS.... Bain probably thinks he's better than he is, he hasn't had a great season but the same can be said about most of the squad. He has no real loyalty to DFC other than getting his wages but again barring two in the first team no one else will have the same feelings for the club. If he acts like a tit now and then so be it, he wants a move to a bigger team and more money as would the rest given the chance. Good luck to him, it's football, get over it!

It's really not tbh. And you can doubt it if you like, it doesn't put me up nor down.

Bain has been shite and it's laughable that the excuse has been that it's because the fans are on his back. I've never seen a keeper at Dens show the contempt for the fan base as a whole that Bain does. I defended him when he was turning in good performances and thought he had a great career ahead of him, I'm not so sure now.

Contempt? What because he had a go at the Coxy for giving the team stick. He certainly has never shown and contempt towards the Derry that I have seen. And always applauds when his name has been sung.

He maybe hasn't been at his best this season but that can be labelled at about 90% of the team who have been absolutely shite.

There are players for me who have been far worse than Scott Bain has and I would go as far to say the only players who can actually hold their heads up for their performances this season would be Haber, Kerr and maybe Gadz. As for the rest if all of their contracts were up at end of season then they would be told to gtf.

You should certainly be venting your anger at a lot more players than just Scott Bain. Beginning to think he shagged your bird then shat in your kettle.

Contempt? What because he had a go at the Coxy for giving the team stick. He certainly has never shown and contempt towards the Derry that I have seen. And always applauds when his name has been sung.

He maybe hasn't been at his best this season but that can be labelled at about 90% of the team who have been absolutely shite.

There are players for me who have been far worse than Scott Bain has and I would go as far to say the only players who can actually hold their heads up for their performances this season would be Haber, Kerr and maybe Gadz. As for the rest if all of their contracts were up at end of season then they would be told to gtf.

You should certainly be venting your anger at a lot more players than just Scott Bain. Beginning to think he shagged your bird then shat in your kettle.

That's complete nonsense. If you read my posts you'd see that Bain is far from the only one I have mentioned this season. If he's the topic that is presently up for discussion,of course I'm going to mention him. He's not the only one that's been shite, certainly agree with you on that point.

Beginning to think you are his bird the way you go on.

Its fine that he wants to move to a "bigger" team however while at Dundee i want him to give a shit? You cant say he has been performing to his best as quite clearly we can all see he dosnt give a shit.
I just hope he does under McCann

That goes for pretty much the entire squad though

It's up to McCann to get Bain gee'd up for the remaining games and give him a kick in the pants if required. He's a good keeper but something(s) have badly affected him this season. It's a possibility some of that could be issues with the previous manager?

Does Granny genuinely think making jokes about Madeline McCann is funny?

It's not, and it can't even be considered edgy as its about a decade late. It's creepy as f**k.