All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

It's a lot of shite. All season we have been letting goals in because he has been poor this season. If he wants to be playing for a better team ud think as a goalkeeper he would be making the correct decisions.

We will do better without him which already has been proven...

I bet you would think with Mitchell in goal and we brought Davidson back, we would be unbeatable! 

Did Hartley instruct Bain to always place the ball in the left corner of the goal area at goal kicks?

Maybe it's just me, but if I noticed that kicking the ball from there almost always led to it going out for a throw-in, I'd move it further right.

Some people may have heard me going utterly batshit crazy at Bain for this in the past few games. 

Still the hatred for Bain because he stuck the fingers up at a few of our arsehole fans. Fucking hell [emoji38]

Would you get away with going into your work and giving the people who pay your wages the finger?

Plus, he's been poor anyway, and I'd be tempted to drop him on form alone. We definitely will not miss him next season.

Would you get away with going into your work and giving the people who pay your wages the finger?

Plus, he's been poor anyway, and I'd be tempted to drop him on form alone. We definitely will not miss him next season.

Would you get away with going in to work and screaming you're a fucking useless forklift driver, a totally useless c**t, a complete fucking w****r? Because you pay his wages? Lol.

He doesn't come for cross balls the way he did previously, he has reacted to extreme (imo) abuse from an element of our 'support', other than that he's the best keeper we have available by miles. There's no point in debating it, he will definitely be in goal for all of our last 5 games.

The vast majority - like >95% - of the goals we have conceded this season are down to the fact Hartley signed a pile of average or utter shite defenders and because Hartley and his team were unable to organise them as a solid unit.

Like it or not Bain and McGowan are 2 of our better players and if McCann can't get their heads up and playing near their best our predicament is going to be a fair degree tougher imo.

Would you get away with going in to work and screaming you're a fucking useless forklift driver, a totally useless c**t, a complete fucking w****r? Because you pay his wages? Lol.

He doesn't come for cross balls the way he did previously, he has reacted to extreme (imo) abuse from an element of our 'support', other than that he's the best keeper we have available by miles. There's no point in debating it, he will definitely be in goal for all of our last 5 games.

The vast majority - like >95% - of the goals we have conceded this season are down to the fact Hartley signed a pile of average or utter shite defenders and because Hartley and his team were unable to organise them as a solid unit.

Like it or not Bain and McGowan are 2 of our better players and if McCann can't get their heads up and playing near their best our predicament is going to be a fair degree tougher imo.

Does everyone in the Bobby Cox shout things like that? If he can't take stick then he's in the wrong profession, and if he thinks he'll find a club where fans don't get angry or frustrated then he's an idiot. The Bobby Cox is where kids sit ffs. He's out of order doing what he does and you can't even argue a case for him. He's acting like a basket case.

I know he'll be starting the last 10 games, so here's hoping he can get his head out of his arse.

ETA: In not defending anyone who shouts abuse at players, it's something I've never done myself. (not out loud anyway). There are other players who have got it a lot worse than him though e.g Holt, Ross, Hateley. We don't see them reacting back.

51 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Did anyone see the peach of a pass from Boyle yesterday? Turned into a no bad wee player

Martin Boyle? If you read through the Hibs thread you'll see for the vast majority of the time they've got the same player we had - pace to burn but no end product. 

Martin Boyle? If you read through the Hibs thread you'll see for the vast majority of the time they've got the same player we had - pace to burn but no end product. 

Shame Total shame

You seem such an angry guy these days Jupe? The good thing about the "overly entitled arsehole fans" is that most of them stay on the dundee forums. Here let's try and keep some peace and get behind our legend of a manager.
That would be nice. You can listen to our games on the radio when your up in the hills on a pleasant Saturday afternoon.

I think if you compare your post and mine which you quoted and indeed your previous diatribe at Bain, it's pretty obvious who's angry. Clue: it's no me.

And the reception is largely shite tbh.

Worth Adding that during the Hamilton match Bain deliberately walked towards the Derry to 'engage in a debate' with a couple of lads who were shouting at him about his poor distribution.  Is that sign of someone who is being professional?  

Let's all be honest here, Bain would have been dropped if Hartley had signed a reserve keeper he had confidence in.

I think it's a bit unfair of Jupe to suggest that it is purely a small section of fans being arseholes to Bain that result in his shocking attitude and piss poor performances. Particularly poor when Jupe isn't there to see these interactions. Dundee do have some shite fans but it takes some going to turn the vast majority of the Cox and the Derry against you and it's definitely not just due to Bain being 'targeted' by a small section.

Hand bags away girls!

We all agree that Bain has been below par this season.

We all agree that Bain gets a lot of stick from our support.

We all agree that this clearly gets to him and wants away.

We all agree that Bain is the best keeper on our books just now.

I say, lets pull together and get behind him for his final 5 games at the club, water under the bridge n that, ken!