1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Stop stalking me.

It would be more entertaining watching paint dry or St johnstone play than stalk you. 

It was nice of Hartley to give us a signing to get us through the last two weeks.

I've got the shakes.

Duffy being permanently punted to Dundalk by Timmy. Thank the lord it gets him away from Dens and frees up some readies to sign Stevie May and Scott Allan :lol: 

Hoping the Dutch lad Brands has done enough to earn a cheeky wee deal until the end of the season. He looks like he could be a player and is exactly what we need. Creativity and goals from midfield. 

I've read a few comments online from fans of Go Ahead Eagles that are not impressed with him and really not fussed about him leaving.

In other news Goodwillie and Robertson have both been found guilty of 'rape' according to The Courier.

Both to pay 100k in damages.

Wonder if they will appeal...

37 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

I've read a few comments online from fans of Go Ahead Eagles that are not impressed with him and really not fussed about him leaving.

Will make it all the more satisfying when he delivers the goods for us (hopefully).

High hopes.

Scott Allan would be good. A midfielder whose instinct is to drive forward. He's been long enough away from the Tadgerines for it not to matter.

It will always matter.

13 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

Scott Allan would be good. A midfielder whose instinct is to drive forward. He's been long enough away from the Tadgerines for it not to matter.

It's amazing that he's always the first to come to mind but he's never actually even played consistently at this level (mostly some sub appearances) and he's 25 years old.

I know he's a good player and that and always looks capable of more but I could see him bringing problems as a short term signing. He'd cost quite a bit and he seems to have an awful attitude which could cause more disruption. He's also not match fit.

I would take him if he were to commit to us long term though and look to rebuild his career. The guy can still make it but he needs to make his next move a sensible one and get out of Celtic to play regular football. Just get the hunch though that he doesn't have the sort of hunger necessary unfortunately.

That's utterly bizarre. I don't profess to knowing anyone's finances not least Rab's but he's on regular holidays and played for us on a below average wage apparently as he was viewed as having made his money.

Sad times.

That's utterly bizarre. I don't profess to knowing anyone's finances not least Rab's but he's on regular holidays and played for us on a below average wage apparently as he was viewed as having made his money.

Sad times.

Pretty sure he will still be living the good life with flash cars, his fancy house and holidays all over the place. Bankrupt my arse