All things Dundee FC

Remember how smug Jocky was with Ian McCall when he wanted to sign GGH? Can't remember how it went down but after a match he walked up to McCall and flat out said to him that he'd be buying Harkins from him in the summer and there was nothing he could do about it.

That and Jocky's telt to Derek Adams on the touchline which was heard over the radio were my two favourite pieces of Jocky's smugness.

19 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Remember how smug Jocky was with Ian McCall when he wanted to sign GGH? Can't remember how it went down but after a match he walked up to McCall and flat out said to him that he'd be buying Harkins from him in the summer and there was nothing he could do about it.

That and Jocky's telt to Derek Adams on the touchline which was heard over the radio were my two favourite pieces of Jocky's smugness.

Paid for an outstanding VAT bill. Thank you.

Hows things going lads? Pretty dull season at Firhill, tbh. I miss grubbing the DABs :(

Whens the next Dees vs (Real)Jags game? Should be three points for Thistle which will snap you into a run if half decent results. Unfortunately I think it's midweek again. 

This season really has been grim :(

Paid for an outstanding VAT bill. Thank you.
Hows things going lads? Pretty dull season at Firhill, tbh. I miss grubbing the DABs [emoji20]
Whens the next Dees vs (Real)Jags game? Should be three points for Thistle which will snap you into a run if half decent results. Unfortunately I think it's midweek again. 
This season really has been grim [emoji20]

Fuck VAT. It's the Dundee way. Was worth it for the bond we have with GGH tbh.

See Nick Ross is in the Tele saying how we must defend better. After last week when he did nothing to stop the cross for the first goal and wasn't goal-side (even school boys get this) of McGinn for the second the thought does occur that the best form of defence is not to play Nick fn Ross.

He's not a defensive player, though. It's Hartley's fault for signing so many lightweight but technically sound midfielders and expecting them to play anywhere. McGowan, Ross, Vincent, Hateley, Harkins, McGinn... so many attacking midfielders he's tried to make holding CM's. Don't think it's their fault tbh.

I was reading the Oldham forum about Klok and in between the puns about his name, it appears he was a bit lightweight, not very good with the ball but an absolute engine and liked to get in players faces.