All things Dundee FC

Has anyone else seen the advert on sky for the new SPFL Premiership season?? (It specifically says it's for the premier.) It's got the Dabs' prominently on display, but no sign of us at all....

b*****ds.

The Rangers fans getting there knickers in a twist over that advert,when it says "pure dead brilliant" the team on screen with the word dead written over it is,guess who ?oops eta,it's the BT ad.

Brilliant today! I know we won't play Forfar every week but you have to beat the team that's in front of you and we did so, very comfortably. Yordi was brilliant, he tracked back, has real fight, and started the movement that lead to his goal by winning the ball back deep in our half. A couple of additions and we will be a very good team.

Vincent had a very good game as well.  Did the simple things and kept the ball moving.  Very impressed with Yordi, particularly in the first half.

Thought Stewart's body language after he scored was telling.  No acknowledgment to the fans etc.  The only hope is that he is still  annoyed after the Peterhead incident but realistically it looks like he is off.

Vincent had a very good game as well.  Did the simple things and kept the ball moving.  Very impressed with Yordi, particularly in the first half.

Thought Stewart's body language after he scored was telling.  No acknowledgment to the fans etc.  The only hope is that he is still  annoyed after the Peterhead incident but realistically it looks like he is off.

I thought the opposite I thought his body language was very good and his attitude was fine. Doesn't seem the type who downs tools, especially when he has 6 goals in 3 games already for someone who isnt even a striker.

Yordi was very good throughout, looks like he could turn into a good player but he is still raw. Just need to fine tune him

1 minute ago, Derry boy said:

I thought the opposite I thought his body language was very good and his attitude was fine. Doesn't seem the type who downs tools, especially when he has 6 goals in 3 games already for someone who isnt even a striker.

Yordi was very good throughout, looks like he could turn into a good player but he is still raw. Just need to fine tune him

Deeboy. I agree with you regarding his play today and so far this season.  I was only meaning when he scored.  Usually there is a wee wave to the crowd etc but not this week.  Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.  

Deeboy. I agree with you regarding his play today and so far this season.  I was only meaning when he scored.  Usually there is a wee wave to the crowd etc but not this week.  Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.  

Ah okay possibly, id be more concerned if he was waving afterwards though lol. Im 90% sure he will be staying this seaskn anyway, add a couple for faces and could still challenge top 6

19 minutes ago, scottdeeuk said:

A definite lack of DABs on this forum tonight..

You have a very short memory pal.

Anyway it's always enjoyable when your team scores a bundle against a wee diddy outfit, my avatar is testimony to that.

You enjoy your night.

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't mind the DAB's, its when the Perth bores show up, that's when I walk away.

We've got them too Biggie; there's only about three of them but what they lack in numbers they makeup for in pish.  It's wee team syndrome.

You enjoy your night too.  

We've got them too Biggie; there's only about three of them but what they lack in numbers they makeup for in pish.  It's wee team syndrome.

You enjoy your night too.  

#biting Hopefully the PARS will know how it feels to score a barrow load against a Diddy mob tomorrow!

Away back to your bed wee man. #nightnight

1 minute ago, Deefiant said:

Poor Granny has got confused and lost again.

Your forum is down the way pal.

Enjoy your trip back there and have a pleasant evening.

Thank you.

Not confused pal just nostalgic for our days in the big league.  Probably the first time I've posted on a Dundee thread in a year but your compatriot was obviously in need of DAB input and I'm a humanitarian.

It's certainly nicer up here in the Premiership forum though I think the inclusion of Scotland's newest club will devalue it a bit.

Not confused pal just nostalgic for our days in the big league.  Probably the first time I've posted on a Dundee thread in a year but your compatriot was obviously in need of DAB input and I'm a humanitarian.

It's certainly nicer up here in the Premiership forum though I think the inclusion of Scotland's newest club will devalue it a bit.

I've been off the forum for a bit so I can't doubt your claim but if you've not posted on a Dundee thread throughout our poor cup run and the Hemmings transfer I doff my cap to you.

Just now, Deefiant said:

I've been off the forum for a bit so I can't doubt your claim but if you've not posted on a Dundee thread throughout our poor cup run and the Hemmings transfer I doff my cap to you.

As I say for about a year.  I can understand the background that led to Hemmings going for only £250k even if some of your own fans can't.  I'm also conscious that clubs like Dundee and United will struggle to keep players of a certain calibre.

As for you cup run, my earlier post was inspired by the comments about a lack of DABs.  When we drew with Arbroath the Dees were all over our threads, until the next day when you lost on penalties to East Fife.  Karma is indeed a bitch and she really doesn't need my help.