All things Dundee FC

Noticed people saying Ofere as a rumour. The reaction seems to be pretty angry though (which I get as he comes from a pretty dreadful United side).

Just me who thinks that it could be a decent stop gap signing.  Thought he looked like the only United player who could actually change a game and thought he looked decent at Inverness. Bit clumsy and seemed to love a late foul but reckon that if used in the right way, he could offer us something.

wages will be to much, said also he wants to go to Denmark

1 minute ago, powerhouse7 said:
2 minutes ago, harry94 said:
Noticed people saying Ofere as a rumour. The reaction seems to be pretty angry though (which I get as he comes from a pretty dreadful United side).

Just me who thinks that it could be a decent stop gap signing.  Thought he looked like the only United player who could actually change a game and thought he looked decent at Inverness. Bit clumsy and seemed to love a late foul but reckon that if used in the right way, he could offer us something.

wages will be to much, said also he wants to go to Denmark

Fair enough. Had the impression he'd be relatively cheap.

He caused absolute chaos in the 2-2 derby. Tried to cheat as well the c**t!!

Think he'd score goals.

Just now, Daydream said:

He caused absolute chaos in the 2-2 derby. Tried to cheat as well the c**t!!

Think he'd score goals.

There is something really exciting about having a big dirty b*****d up front. It's always great to see the opposition seethe. Do think we miss a villain.

Am here in peace!! I see nacho novos signed a year at glentoran after turning down a lucrative deal in the Indian league. Has an eye on management soon and has been shadowing Diego Simione for that reason . This is a serious post btw, I said my piece about hemmings yesterday and to be honest can't help but feel you as supporters are having to put up with the feeling of being robbed, a feeling I'm sure us dabs felt last year. Losing Kane so cheaply is poor and i did laugh but that was what you guys would have done if other way around (banter I believe) And so i revert to my usual self believing 2 dundee teams being strong at the same time would be to the best interests of both teams (as stated in earlier posts from myself). My reason for the info at the start was that it's unfortunate it's not you guys he's signing for, what a coup that would have been. And that's coming from someone who hated him, severely. Player, to coach for you guys could have been huge and it's a pity yer board maybe didn't think of it. If the similar situation occurred with a, still playing, ambitious to be manager, player who could
def still do a job on the park i scotland type person come up,would it be worth a shout? I know from my side I would definately think yes but would be interesting to hear what you guys think at this minute in time given the apathetic mood regards Hartley. I'm actually gonna put this question out there for all but as it was nacho novo and the link to you guys and my honest feelings of affection for what you are as in our rivals and not my personal feelings of you being the fun (purely banter mind) came on here first and ended up rambling lol. I though this was pertinent and can maybe change the tone of the thread since hemmings fiasco.
I'm'm expecting the usually "F*** off dab" and "trying too hard" but i' m a genuine scottish football fan and think we can all work together to improve the game of in Scotland .

Cheers!!

If Nacho Novo signed on at Dens again as a player, nevermind with a view to him taking over as manager at somepoint, I'd have done a Fifespud and handed my season ticket back.

Absolutely brutal shout.

Anyways, it appears James McPake is being groomed to be Hartley's successor should all go to plan and Hartley be here for another couple of years.

9 minutes ago, eckthearab said:

Am here in peace!! I see nacho novos signed a year at glentoran after turning down a lucrative deal in the Indian league. Has an eye on management soon and has been shadowing Diego Simione for that reason . This is a serious post btw, I said my piece about hemmings yesterday and to be honest can't help but feel you as supporters are having to put up with the feeling of being robbed, a feeling I'm sure us dabs felt last year. Losing Kane so cheaply is poor and i did laugh but that was what you guys would have done if other way around (banter I believe) And so i revert to my usual self believing 2 dundee teams being strong at the same time would be to the best interests of both teams (as stated in earlier posts from myself). My reason for the info at the start was that it's unfortunate it's not you guys he's signing for, what a coup that would have been. And that's coming from someone who hated him, severely. Player, to coach for you guys could have been huge and it's a pity yer board maybe didn't think of it. If the similar situation occurred with a, still playing, ambitious to be manager, player who could
def still do a job on the park i scotland type person come up,would it be worth a shout? I know from my side I would definately think yes but would be interesting to hear what you guys think at this minute in time given the apathetic mood regards Hartley. I'm actually gonna put this question out there for all but as it was nacho novo and the link to you guys and my honest feelings of affection for what you are as in our rivals and not my personal feelings of you being the fun (purely banter mind) came on here first and ended up rambling lol. I though this was pertinent and can maybe change the tone of the thread since hemmings fiasco.
I'm'm expecting the usually "F*** off dab" and "trying too hard" but i' m a genuine scottish football fan and think we can all work together to improve the game of in Scotland .

Cheers!!

Are you smoking Rodney Sneijder's super skunk?

Nacho Novo :lol:

My last memory of that utter arsehole is him walking around the track to get a cheer from Rangers in a friendly against them before sitting with the mutants in their support. Even if he could still kick a ball he'd be a massive GTF

18 hours ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Liam Kennedy putting the boot into punters "In The Know" regarding the £250k clause https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/liam-kennedy-inside-look-dundees-sale-kane-hemmings/

That's quite incredible that a journalist would come out with an article basically saying I was right and everyone else was wrong.  How petty is that? And for his editor to allow it?!  It gets a great level of condescension in as well, because transfers are 'complicated and difficult to understand'.

If he was any kind of decent journalist he would just be content at getting the facts of the story right (doing his job basically) and quietly get on with the next story, and in time people would be aware of his record for accuracy or otherwise.

on another note, why on the Dundee page on the BBC sport website is there an article on a man being hugged, stabbed and pushed down the stairs??  Right there between Duffy signing on loan from Celtic, and Dundee boss aims to keep forward duo....

21 hours ago, harry94 said:

When we signed him, he sacrificed extra years at Barnsley (there was a clause for extra years in his deal) and he was on good money. We tried to sign him the year before and he was touring teams (I think he trialled with a Premiership side) and was a pretty big prospect. He was well known in the press and people seemed to have the consensus that he was on his way up.

That would be us. We told him to bolt, which was an poor decision in hindsight.

What's the deal with Stewart? Not in here to stick the boot in like so many are, but I'd love it if he was heading down south, as he rips us apart in exactly the same way every single game and it makes me rage.

That would be us. We told him to bolt, which was an poor decision in hindsight.

What's the deal with Stewart? Not in here to stick the boot in like so many are, but I'd love it if he was heading down south, as he rips us apart in exactly the same way every single game and it makes me rage.

Board have said unless we get 1.5m there happy to make him stay then lose him for nothing next summer. I reckon anything near 7/800k and we will take it though.

Keeping him and staying up is worth alot more to us than selling him now for 300k and end up say getting relegated.