All things Dundee FC

Just now, Deeboy said:

Good news for St Johnstone. Kane will rock up in Perth at 30 and give them 6 good years, just like Dave Mackay did before him. 

Thats "Scottish Cup Winning captain Dave Mackay" to you.

Its hilarious to us, we got double that amount for O'Halloran who was only decent for two months :lol:

Well that's hugely disappointing. Not often in recent times when we've had a fantastic goal scorer in our team.

I know it's early days and no need to worry yet, but losing some top players and our awful cup showing isn't exactly an inspiring start to the season.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Thats "Scottish Cup Winning captain Dave Mackay" to you.

Its hilarious to us, we got double that amount for O'Halloran who was only decent for two months :lol:

IF it is £250,000, I'm thinking any clause was 'an English club'. 

Just now, Deeboy said:

IF it is £250,000, I'm thinking any clause was 'an English club'. 

It seems fairly clear thats the figure tbh, initially at least.

I'd be worried if I were a Dundee fan btw, it took us nearly a full season to get over the loss of May, purely in terms of us playing balls that he'd have been getting onto that our new strikers couldn't. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

It seems fairly clear thats the figure tbh, initially at least.

I'd be worried if I were a Dundee fan btw, it took us nearly a full season to get over the loss of May, purely in terms of us playing balls that he'd have been getting onto that our new strikers couldn't. 

You're a tragic individual. I couldn't give a flying f**k who St Johnstone transferred.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You're a tragic individual. I couldn't give a flying f**k who St Johnstone transferred.

I couldn't give a flying f**k if you give a flying f**k, im just here to gloat.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That's good. Gives a little bit of meaning to your pathetic life.

I can physically feel your seethe.

Heres a photo to cheer you up.

Spoiler

CoYvkm-XgAARLW1.jpg:large

Sometimes nice to laugh at the seethe stuff like this generates, but when it's as justified as this, I guess it's a wee bit harder to be amused. 250k is a shocker, even if there's a clause involved. If there isn't a clause then it sends a fairly worrying message about what it takes to get the key players from Dundee as well.

7 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

That's a hell of a blow to Dundee tbf. He was a real handful last season and how can you replace nearly 30 goals with only 250K.

We won't have to. We already have TGWH.

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Furthered his career by joining saints m8.

I agree. It's a minuscule step up but the scrap heap to McDiarmid is indeed, a step up.

Just now, Randy Giles said:

Sometimes nice to laugh at the seethe stuff like this generates, but when it's as justified as this, I guess it's a wee bit harder to be amused. 250k is a shocker, even if there's a clause involved. If there isn't a clause then it sends a fairly worrying message about what it takes to get the key players from Dundee as well.

Imagine Greg Stewarts on the phone to his agent as we speak