All things Dundee FC

25 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Just had a wee read...

the-simpsons-bleach.gif.c346bbafd21ad25be3a0a9cded05c2c9.gif

Wanting Danny Mullen back.

ok-okay.gif.d0a57811f5245685e7b8b23814656a81.gif

I think I will give it another read around January or something.

Hang fire in here, thon TDBF will give you depression. 

The Mullen incident must’ve been once in a blue moon cos he’s p!sh. 

2 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Next up, Kyle Turner.

See if you lot have Tiffoney, McCowan, Turner and Cameron all in the same line up, and waste it by having Byrne behind them.

Well, thatll be a shame.

10 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Hallberg behind them is what I heard. 

Would be as bad tbf, goes invisible the further back you play him.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's plenty.

Dundee Mad is an absolute bin fire in the extreme.

I remember when we were on lessons , talking about Mad , and I said Noah was always trying to wind people up , ad you said it was the guy Ross , you where right the two of them have. Managed to chase all decent posters off the mad board , , that board is absolutely finished as a football board now 

9 hours ago, Wee jeemie said:

Now  sign fisher , Anderson and Robertson , and 7 or 8 newbies with at least 2 strikers among them 

Nah, don't bother with Fisher. Let us have him back.

6 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Next up, Kyle Turner.

Would be a great signing. Always rated him. Thought he was really good at East End until his fall out and subsequent transfer and thought he always looked good at Partick, especially in the playoffs games (except at Dingwall where I thought County stopped him getting on the ball).

1 hour ago, Vernon gilmore said:

I remember when we were on lessons , talking about Mad , and I said Noah was always trying to wind people up , ad you said it was the guy Ross , you where right the two of them have. Managed to chase all decent posters off the mad board , , that board is absolutely finished as a football board now 

Agreed - more about extreme politics now and 'look at me' stuff.

3 hours ago, Lalo said:

😂😂 was kidding on, was a funny read at times though

Haven't seen it in years. Back in the day with Ootdoor, Shuntz, King Dunger, Napps and Rio Dee, not to mention the melon that was Bob Jameson( AKA Deetox) it was a bit of a laugh

1 hour ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Had a quick look and the political related topics have far more responses than the Dundee ones. Some boy peddling the Scottish Family Party on there :lol:

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Dundee Mad used to be a great board back in the day.. admittedly , I haven't checked in there for a while.. but, last time I did, there was a handful of posters of the more, how shall I phrase this? extreme opinions.. mainly just to right of Heinrich Himmler.. absolute travesty..