All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Jason Cummings has scored a hat trick, incl. 2 penalties, in the A-League Final. Mariners 5-1 up.

Good to see he’s enjoying it there. Must be an absolute shagger over there. 

52 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Jason Cummings has scored a hat trick, incl. 2 penalties, in the A-League Final. Mariners 5-1 up.

As much as it upsets me that he's no longer here, it was clearly the best decision he ever made and it's great to see him succeed there, the perfect character for Australia.

2 hours ago, Lalo said:

Buzzing about Mulligan. Although Cameron clearly had a better season last season I still think Mulligan will end up the better player for us and potentially has a higher ceiling. Get McCowan signed on and id he delighted with our re-signings, hopefully see some more brand new signings also this weekend.

Glad to see Josh still pushing on, always thought he would. Lyle can be magic at times just needs consistecy

5 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Glad to see Josh still pushing on, always thought he would. Lyle can be magic at times just needs consistecy

Your team has done well bringing through the talents of a good few young Dees through the years 

1 hour ago, Wee jeemie said:

Your team has done well bringing through the talents of a good few young Dees through the years 

Aye has been a productive venture, does not seem to get a mention meantime but we saw a huge improvment in Jack Wilkie last season who was voted our young player of the year. If you have any more am sure we would happily help. 😃

38 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

That was the PCA I was told. Would make sense it hasn't been announced too.

I'm keen for Dochers to bring in more winners to assist in our gallop towards the title next season. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

DunDeas new centre half getting dragged all over the place by Kyogo last five minutes.

I thought about that too. Be great stealing him from Sainties, even if he’s pish!

Comments underneath this article seem to suggest he's off to Killie (Tweets don't seem to embed). If that's the case and we were in for him, that'll be the second time he's knocked us back as he did so when McPake was in charge to sign for Caley.

I'd like us to try and tempt Ash Taylor from Killie even though he's been offered a new deal if that's the case. Getting on a bit, but a decent CH at this level IMO.

https://twitter.com/HNM_WClark/status/1665085826957451264

26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Comments underneath this article seem to suggest he's off to Killie (Tweets don't seem to embed). If that's the case and we were in for him, that'll be the second time he's knocked us back as he did so when McPake was in charge to sign for Caley.

I'd like us to try and tempt Ash Taylor from Killie even though he's been offered a new deal if that's the case. Getting on a bit, but a decent CH at this level IMO.

https://twitter.com/HNM_WClark/status/1665085826957451264

Most killie fans would drive Taylor to Dundee for free. 

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He been a bombscare for you lot? Always rated him as well!

Aye he’s done. Don’t get me wrong, he can have the occasional solid game but overall he’s been really poor this season defensively. The only reason he played so much is because he was such a big goal threat from set pieces. 

2 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Aye he’s done. Don’t get me wrong, he can have the occasional solid game but overall he’s been really poor this season defensively. The only reason he played so much is because he was such a big goal threat from set pieces. 

If that's the case then, I hope he agrees his new deal with you lads!

I think that's quite harsh on Taylor, he's still a good leader and we have leaned on his experience a fair bit this season. He is very slow now though, and we've often had to play deep as a result. I could go either way on re-signing him, but I think he'd definitely still do a job for Dundee, though I'd be worried about a lack of pace with both him and Shaughnessy together.