All things Dundee FC

Dundee need to sign an entire squad, not just a starting 11. Cammy can play four different positions and always gives 100%, he's a good option in that regard. If Dundee are to kick on though, need to sign better first choice options than Cammy.

8 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

Dundee need to sign an entire squad, not just a starting 11. Cammy can play four different positions and always gives 100%, he's a good option in that regard. If Dundee are to kick on though, need to sign better first choice options than Cammy.

Think this is pretty fair and imo he’s not nearly as bad as he’s made out to be. 

The seething on here is unreal , you’d think he’d been shagging half of your birds as well as the millionaires , no wonder he missed half the season with a groin strain  , he’s an exceptional player to be able to fall back on when either right or left back injured or of form , it’s squad game , me I’m really pleased he’s signed on again if only to get it right up the jealous haters who would love to pull on the dark blue jersey but no good enough 

Can cover a few positions, always gives 100%, boundless energy. 

Definitely not starting XI material, but decent cover to have. 

Was hoping for a slightly more inspiring first squad announcement, but there are certainly worse players who could have been re-signed…

49 minutes ago, dburns said:

I don't mind Cammy, he's good for covering the right and left back areas.

I'd argue we should be looking to turn him into a winger rather than a defender though, he's better going forward than defending.

The absolute opposite is true, his crossing is atrocious. The only thing he does well is the odd good tackle.

1 hour ago, Wee jeemie said:

The seething on here is unreal , you’d think he’d been shagging half of your birds as well as the millionaires , no wonder he missed half the season with a groin strain  , he’s an exceptional player to be able to fall back on when either right or left back injured or of form , it’s squad game , me I’m really pleased he’s signed on again if only to get it right up the jealous haters who would love to pull on the dark blue jersey but no good enough 

He probably has.

He might be signed up as backup (doubt it) but no doubt he will still play 30 plus games as whoever else we get in will be shite or injured. It's always the way.

I'm sure Tony has seen him play plenty over the years so knows exactly what he is getting. Two year deal suggests he may have had another offer.

14 minutes ago, Numptdee said:

If we sign him we may aswell just relegate ourselves now

Hes still more than good enough for the top flight. Not even a year since he was playing in the World Cup sending Hakimi to the cleaners.

Its a no brainer move for you to try.

His release from us wasnt down to ability, its the fact we've lost an absolute fortune in the past 2 seasons, desperately need to cut numbers, and Callum Davidson saddled us with multi-year deals for the likes of Ali Crawford and Theo Bair.

Edited by RandomGuy.