All things Dundee FC

This smells to me like a Nelms/Strachan decision rather than TD who has only been in the door 24 hours. How could he have come to a conclusion on who to re-sign that quickly, especially on a 2 year deal?! 

I may be in a minority here but Cammy has been one of our best performers over the last couple of seasons (not a high bar I grant you). He has the kind of drive, and is clearly one of the fittest players we have, that most managers would appreciate. If we had offered a new 2 yr deal for Marshall, Ashcroft, McGhee, Legzdins, Reedy, Sheridan or Lawlor I wouldn't say any of these are SPL standard, Cammy I'm totally fine with. Bookmark me  

The fact he's been replaced at RB by our past four managers, even with utter crap like Christie Elliot being preferred ahead of him, and only ever gets a run in the team when Marshall is injured and he has to play at LB tells you all you need to know about Kerr. He's squad filler at best, the sort of player who are ten a penny on the FA market every single season, and not the sort of player whose contract we should be extending for two years. Absolutely ridiculous.

I don't mind Cammy, he's good for covering the right and left back areas.

I'd argue we should be looking to turn him into a winger rather than a defender though, he's better going forward than defending.