All things Dundee FC

Just now, johnnydun said:

How many of the incomers, if any, are on the final 6 months of their contract? 

Ryan Clampin, Luke Hannant & Lorent Tolaj for definite.

Unsure on Kwame as Sutton didn't disclose how long of a deal they gave him.

Barry Maguire & Zach Robinson have another year on their deals.

2 hours ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Great window for you Dundee boys.

Surely favourites to win the league now? 

We already were.  

With what's gone on tonight we've strengthened whilst Queens have weakened which would have been a Carlsberg weekend if this was the weekend.  Still work to be done though and we won't be counting the chicks quite yet.  

From the Colchester United Forum - 

Fifespud I believe that you have two decent loan signings in Clampin and Hannant.  

When Luke Hannant joined us from Cambridge he had decided not to stay with his promoted club.  

He has talent but is inconsistent. His problem this season has been one of 9 midfield players vying for three slots in the team.  

I reckon you will find both players will assist you in your desire to achieve promotion.  
Good Luck

12 hours ago, pantene proV said:

Great day for you lads. QP lost Murray, you get rid of Rudden (Ridden) and get Robinson back?

You've just won the league without a baw being kicked.

Hope so but it’s Dundee we’re talking about here. Anything can and usually does happen. The Arbroath game being a prime example. 

38 minutes ago, K.T said:

Also quite happy players like McMullan and Mulligan didn’t sign any PCA’s this window. 

I’m hoping Mulligan , Cameron , fisher , Robertson, sharp , McMullan and Anderson have 2 different contracts in front of them , and their waiting to see which division we are in next season , as I think there would be a big difference in wages if we go up