All things Dundee FC

So recently we’ve had rumours that Bowyer is leaving, the Americans are leaving,  Kerr, mulligan, Anderson, Cameron and Sharp are leaving. We need to win on Saturday before rumours start that Snappy Dee has had enough.

21 minutes ago, K.T said:

So recently we’ve had rumours that Bowyer is leaving, the Americans are leaving,  Kerr, mulligan, Anderson, Cameron and Sharp are leaving. We need to win on Saturday before rumours start that Snappy Dee has had enough.

Never liked him anyway.

1 hour ago, The Derry said:

Si lives near Gardyne and has been known to visit the training complex.

100% true story, he was driving around Gardyne campus car park blaring Johnnie Scobie from his car, before heading for a kick about on the playing field.

3 hours ago, Juantwothree said:

Rumours of Kai Kennedy coming in starting to do the rounds

Pete O'Rourke, the guy who broke the news that Joe Grayson was heading back down south (in a very poorly worded tweet) is also officially linking us along with United States clubs Memphis 901 and the Tampa Bay... Mutiny? (who stopped existing 20 years ago) He's referring to the Tampa Bay Rowdies, who other news outlets had already linked Kennedy with, so close I guess?

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-two-us-clubs-battle-dundee-to-sign-rangers-attacker-kai-kennedy/

I'm still not 100% that this Pete O'Rourke guy isn't some AI-generated fake person or something.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Reading online that Patrizio Billio has passed away. Sad news.

In De,Marchi tribute to him , he refers to walking through dark times together, I think he means when they were badly treated at dens , frozen out and even attacked in Sandeman street , brilliant player for us , but for me sadly remembered for the treatment he received by the then Dens board , R.I.P Billy 

1 hour ago, Pens_Dark said:

Murray rumours are picking up pace with some people saying he is even having talks with Dundee today. Pinch of salt and all that but I would be pretty happy with this as an addition.

I just cannot see this happening but for the lols at New Gretna it would be worth it.