All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Shadow Play said:

For old folk like me that phrase has a different meaning…..

BBB09E14-20C4-410E-A16A-253CAC8FE9D4.jpeg

Mind having one exactly like that in our holiday apartment in Gran Canaria, hungry b*****d was something like €1 for 2 hours.

Described on Wiki:

'A powerful forward, he is a threat in the air and on the ground. His physicality has always been his main threat but now everyone is catching up with his physicality so he has got to reinvent himself'

Scottish teams seem to prefer smaller players than down South so hopefully he can be the battering ram we need.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Described on Wiki:

'A powerful forward, he is a threat in the air and on the ground. His physicality has always been his main threat but now everyone is catching up with his physicality so he has got to reinvent himself'

Scottish teams seem to prefer smaller players than down South so hopefully he can be the battering ram we need.

Dare I hope the very sort of player that can get the best out of Rudden?  It would be nice to go with a regular pair of strikers, especially at home.

33 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Not the greatest scoring record, but 6ft3 and he was a decent sub for me in my Wrexham football manager save.  Can't go wrong with that, imo.

Welcome aboard Big Man. 

Also handy for straighteners outside The Tip Top.

Thank you.