All things Dundee FC

22 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Have you ever watched Paul McGowan play before? His whole shtick is that he's permanently raging about absolutely nothing and in the instance you talk about, it was a defender he was ripping shreds out of, not the ref.

Aye, undoubtedly. Still on the harsh (not the right term, but the closest I can think of) side. Despite being a yellow by the book, the amount of times players get away with that sort of thing as long as they don't boot the ball away is unreal.  And Griffiths has always been a petulant wee shite and usually got away with it.

The club isn't involved.

In all seriousness, if I were to pick 3 players to get booked last season, it'd be McGowan (who should be booked a lot more than he is), Max Anderson and Leigh Griffiths.

Agree with most of that. Charlie Adam would’ve been my 1st pick every game. 

29 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Yip. You’ve called it for some time. I made it clear I doubted Bowyer’s ability (never doubted he was a decent guy) but he really seems to have turned it around. Our depth of squad is really paying off. If we could add a wee bit of real quality in January that would be brilliant.

Agree completely Spudgun, Gary Bowyer was not my choice as manager either. However, back-to-back victories x 4 is to be rightly commended.

John Nelms' has been blindly generous financially to previous managers, is it too early to say Mr Bowyer now deserves some backing come January? I think not, imho.

Nowt changes with Joe Grayson however, send him packing.

Regards   

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Another Saturday, another Diddy outfit put to the sword.

Another week closer to strengthening in January, yet only one point off the summit.

Cove at home next - we move on. Have a good night fellow Derry, I am now commencing upon the ales until further notice.

Thank you.

Here speak's Gowser's first back-up witness in court. 🤣

23 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Pipe down, I seem to remember your team has previous for this, not to mention conceding ten in a single game.

Dodgy Morten.

Thank you.

Yeah, it would be awkward if Dundee fans had been indulging in baseless conspiracy theories about another club for almost a decade only to find that Dundee players were in fact the ones fixing games.

Also on Cummings, you should be thanking McPake. Released a player not good enough and made you a fortune.

4 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Yeah, it would be awkward if Dundee fans had been indulging in baseless conspiracy theories about another club for almost a decade only to find that Dundee players were in fact the ones fixing games.

Also on Cummings, you should be thanking McPake. Released a player not good enough and made you a fortune.

I'm on about the betting scandal involving your club in 2003 when you chucked the league, also I see Imrie has been investigated as well for dodgy betting.

People living in greenhouses shouldn't be throwing rocks around. IMO.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Silence from the diddies in here- particularly the Morten and the Partick. 

I see the Partick have resorted to last minute pitch invasions at Cove Rangers on receipt of an equalising goal at the weekend. 

The league is beginning to settle and as was always going to be the case the fire extinguishers are being dismantled at rate of knots onto the flicker of flame that shone from the Diddy merchants.

The season is a marathon, not a sprint. I highly doubt the pretenders are stopping for a Paula Radcliffe like Tom Kite midway either - it's simply the slowing of those that shot their load in the opening quarter yet ended up having the stamina of The Granny Danger. 

Fair play to the Ayr at the minute, however the next league fixture is in our favour as opposed to the last round. Lets see what happens. 

Thank you. 

57 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Silence from the diddies in here- particularly the Morten and the Partick. 

I see the Partick have resorted to last minute pitch invasions at Cove Rangers on receipt of an equalising goal at the weekend. 

The league is beginning to settle and as was always going to be the case the fire extinguishers are being dismantled at rate of knots onto the flicker of flame that shone from the Diddy merchants.

The season is a marathon, not a sprint. I highly doubt the pretenders are stopping for a Paula Radcliffe like Tom Kite midway either - it's simply the slowing of those that shot their load in the opening quarter yet ended up having the stamina of The Granny Danger. 

Fair play to the Ayr at the minute, however the next league fixture is in our favour as opposed to the last round. Lets see what happens. 

Thank you. 

Spot on, think it was a pee pee that Paula stopped for and not a poo poo though.

Thank you.