All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Spot-on @Bigmouth Strikes Again, it will realistically take a minimum of two seasons of educated oversight (which we don't have) to repair the damage from the McPake experiment.

On another subject, regardless of his actual footballing prowess, time to lay off Cammy Kerr, imho. Especially when posters on here still coo for wasters like Glen Kamara who actually stopped playing for us in front of our very collective eyes. Unless I've missed my guess, due to John Nelms' managerial appointments since 2017, we are exactly where we deserve to be, lower half Scottish Championship. 

Cammy Kerr, judging by the standard of most of his colleagues, is the least of our worries.

Regards as always.

Don't think you can tell anyone to lay off Kerr when you're on the back of Bowyer daily. Mean that in the best possible way.

13 games of poor results with largely McPakes duds is enough for heavy criticism, but a decade of utter average comedy at right back needs to be simmered down. No thank you. I'll express my views as you do.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Don't think you can tell anyone to lay off Kerr when you're on the back of Bowyer daily. Mean that in the best possible way.

13 games of poor results with largely McPakes duds is enough for heavy criticism, but a decade of utter average comedy at right back needs to be simmered down. No thank you. I'll express my views as you do.

Thank you.

Could be worse then - he may have been utter great comedy at right back

8 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

In my defence @Dundee-FC92, my rants regarding Mr Bowyer are usually weekly, coinciding with and following an actual game, lol.

However, your posting above merely confirms why this is the best thread on Pie and Bovril, ie healthy debate and discussion.

Again, merely in my opinion, have a good weekend.

Thank you. 

816631764_OIP(34).jpg.5a43c051664a1dfda7f6a6472eb8b407.jpg  

On 03/11/2022 at 21:02, Dundee-FC92 said:

Don't know if you're onto a winner there pointing out McCann, McPake and Bomber thought Cammy was good enough.

Hartley brought in McGinn to be our number one did he not? Kerr was also coming out of contract at the end of the season where McCann left and was given a new contract by McPake after receiving the job due to 'wanting to build a relationship with the fans and players'. Nothing to do with his ability - he was also dropped initially for Christie and Vontae Campbell was drafted in as McPake tried to save himself.

McIntyre is a more successful manager than any of the ones you mentioned. Obviously being a DAB was too much for Dunde fans to take. I'd take an ex dab right back thats for sure over the utterly pathetic Kerr.

That's enough on that matter anyway - Kerr was insipid against The Rangers and Queens Park in recent weeks so will no doubt play well against Partick in his one in six good displays. That'll be him off the radar of shiteness for most. God forbid Marshall has a poor one though.

Thank you.

Love it when cammy shuts pusses with man of match performances 

Great 2nd half performance, could’ve and should’ve scored more 2nd half. 

The manager worries me though. The starting 11 and 1st half performance was a joke. 

Anderson man of the match for me. 

He made a big difference. We know he can play, kinda ridiculous the way he’s been marginalised. For me, I guess unexpectedly, it would have to be Cammy. A guy who can play right and left back is very handy but his all round performance today was excellent.
Surprised we are not hearing about French getting totally skinned for 1 of their goals.

2 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Love it when cammy shuts pusses with man of match performances 

Man of the match performance? I suspect you clearly weren't at the game nor any of the folk who think this. He wasn't even in the top 3 of our performers, but great that he was in the position to score the deflected shot. Scenes at the goal.

Big win, delighted tonight. Mulligan and Osei were needing hooked and Bowyer acted quickly. Well done to Bowyer today. 

Robinson and Anderson were outstanding in the second half. Particularly Anderson who looked like the llayer we seen at times last season. He has to be given a start next week.

The away support havent had a game like that in a long time. Buzzing. Roll on the Raith for another big test; win and we can start to move forward as we edge closer to Jan.

Thank you.