Jump to content

All things Dundee FC


Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I had high hopes for Chapman. Ah well.

I thought he actually looked pretty decent when he came on against Motherwell, but for whatever reason we never saw him again last season. Want even that we were mounting a credible survival fight either, Dingus just wasn't interested in him.

As for this season, I think it says more about him than anything he did on the pitch. Can totally get homesickness, but the whole thing has felt very unprofessional.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I thought he actually looked pretty decent when he came on against Motherwell, but for whatever reason we never saw him again last season. Want even that we were mounting a credible survival fight either, Dingus just wasn't interested in him.

As for this season, I think it says more about him than anything he did on the pitch. Can totally get homesickness, but the whole thing has felt very unprofessional.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was more too it, like troubles in his personal life. He went from posting on Instagram constantly to nothing at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

The Panther and The Chapman both emptied before showing the world what they're capable of. 

@Girth, my shoulder is here for you.

Pozniak wasn't shite, IMO. Wasn't very good but was an absolute murderer. 

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. 

Summer has gone and now THIS!?

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There was also a story about a young fan tweeting him whilst he was at Raith (IIRC) asking him to come play football with them and he duly turned up with his boots that evening. Genuinely one of life's good c***s IMO.

Also didn't realise quite how much he'd gotten about since leaving us!

image.png.001c8c90e60858f2bd9b984d99b3840f.png

Edited by RawB93
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Falkirk away in the Challenge Cup. Boring, already battered them.

Only way that cup would have been remotely interesting was if we drew Linfield away for a wee trip to Belfast. If Falkirk could knock us out so we can focus on the important stuff that would be great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Big night for Anderson. I've been a massive fan since he's broken through but since pre season i have to say he's looked at an awful standard. Lets hope he can pick it back up tonight. 

A midfield two of him and Williamson is slightly lightweight to say the leest but against a part time team having the likes of Mulligan to come on could be a massive bonus. It could be the subs that win us this game late on with the likes of Rudden, McCowan and Mulligan to change it but lets hope we can put it to bed before then. 

Three points required tonight and nothing less. 

Thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Big night for Anderson. I've been a massive fan since he's broken through but since pre season i have to say he's looked at an awful standard. Lets hope he can pick it back up tonight. 

A midfield two of him and Williamson is slightly lightweight to say the leest but against a part time team having the likes of Mulligan to come on could be a massive bonus. It could be the subs that win us this game late on with the likes of Rudden, McCowan and Mulligan to change it but lets hope we can put it to bed before then. 

Three points required tonight and nothing less. 

Thank you. 

Agreed regarding Anderson. He’s ok going forward as seen on his goal against the New Saints, but he disappoints by disappearing for large parts of the game. I’m not convinced by Williamson either who flatters with good close control, but is also too often absent in the middle. I’d like to see Byrne moving back in favour as I’m even less convinced about Grayson. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

Scotrail have confirmed no trains on Saturday north of Fife. Don't really fancy sitting on the no 73 for over an hour so guess I might have to sacrifice pre match pints to take the car. 5 (possibly 6) of us going so probably no chance of getting on supporter's bus now.

Get one of the fairly regular X7 or number 39 services I use for my work. 25 minutes, half an hour tops.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

Scotrail have confirmed no trains on Saturday north of Fife. Don't really fancy sitting on the no 73 for over an hour so guess I might have to sacrifice pre match pints to take the car. 5 (possibly 6) of us going so probably no chance of getting on supporter's bus 

There's a bus leaving Gunners at 2pm with plenty seats left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...