All things Dundee FC

Despite the utter shamelessness of basically admitting to scouring Wikipedia about us all game, I have to say I think the commentary has been absolutely brilliant for once.

Not scared to put the absolute boot in when required and nicely balanced.

Decent enough from Dundee, a good professional  second half. I liked the look of Lyall Cameron, looks a great prospect. 3-0 just about right with Anderson's third being the goal of the night.

TNS confirmed as full time flat track bullies in a largely pish part time league. The league has dropped off a little since Andy Morrison left Connah's Quay Nomads & their challenge to TNS fell away.

Caernarfon should give Clyde more of a game tomorrow.

Decent enough from Dundee, a good professional  second half. I liked the look of Lyall Cameron, looks a great prospect. 3-0 just about right with Anderson's third being the goal of the night.
TNS confirmed as full time flat track bullies in a largely pish part time league. The league has dropped off a little since Andy Morrison left Connah's Quay Nomads & their challenge to TNS fell away.
Caernarfon should give Clyde more of a game tomorrow.
Anderson had a much better second half.