All things Dundee FC

For tonight's game, Byrne and Jakubiak will be touch-and-go, both knocks last week not being as bad as initially feared. Williamson will be out this week but should be back next week, and both Sheridan and McGhee are in light training.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3583930/dundee-team-news-gary-bowyer-positive-alex-jakubiak-shaun-byrne/

I’ve been feeling really good recently. 

Lost a fair bit of fudge. 

Now, let’s slap these smokies silly tonight please.

Thank you.  

For tonight's game, Byrne and Jakubiak will be touch-and-go, both knocks last week not being as bad as initially feared. Williamson will be out this week but should be back next week, and both Sheridan and McGhee are in light training.
https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/3583930/dundee-team-news-gary-bowyer-positive-alex-jakubiak-shaun-byrne/

Young Fin might get his chance?

Really looking forward to the match. 2 of my mates who live down south are home and are coming and an Arab chum is coming too. Don’t let me down Dundee!!

57 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Young Fin might get his chance?

Really looking forward to the match. 2 of my mates who live down south are home and are coming and an Arab chum is coming too. Don’t let me down Dundee!!

Fs. What they like? One terrible result and desperate to convert to being a Dee. Sums that lot up.

5 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

It's actually beyond Rangers/Celtic levels of obsession. You'd think after essentially dominating the derby exchanges for much of the last 50 years that we wouldn't still be living so rent free in their heads that they produce lots of merchandise literally referring to us. Given that a very small section of their fans would be old enough to remember Dundee being the dominant side in the city, one can only assume that the Doon Derby hurt them a lot more than they care to admit. 

Beautiful. 

The Doon Derby definitely hurt them a lot more than they care to admit. However the obsession is also driven by aulder DABs who grew up being second fiddle and as you say despite almost 50 years of being more successful than us they can't get us out of there heads. The inferiority complex from their schooldays remain. Seen comments from guys who I know are in their 60s, who witnessed their best in the 80s, resorting to slagging off the Dee last night instead of concentrating on their own embarrassing efforts in the Netherlands.

Imagine being nearly pension age and finishing every sentence with FTD

Edited by ScottyDee1893

Any Dees ever got so pished that you fell asleep at the match with the score at 0-0, and woke up to a barrage of texts/messages laughing at you for being on TV while your team was getting a 7-0 scudding?

Shh! Don’t let the Fannydice dwellers know that agent Ross is performing a great job; massively expensive signings that look wonderful on paper; great first leg result to get the Tadgerines nearly asphyxiate with hope and entitlement; painful humiliation at the hands of the Cheesemakers; lose last minute goals to Kille; lose screamers to Livvie, and I’m sure he’s got a woeful result scenario for Sunday set up. It’s a perfect storm Jacko, well done.  shhh….

I fucking love Grayson, Mulligan, and Robinson, and Bowyer, and Gowser. Fucking mon the fucking Dees. Taking my dug out for a pish in the garden in my house coat and nothing else. Give me a wave if you’re passing the spar up at Balgay.

Well played tonight. Even though 3 of your goals came from defensive f**k ups by us (very uncharacteristic), it’s been years since anyone put 4 past us.

Still think if Hilson put his head in that chance we would have come away with at least a point.

What a joy it is to have a team with some resilience and some fucking bottle. Defending definitely still a big weak point and the goals conceded were shite, but we looked relentless and confident going forward regardless of setbacks.