All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I want to see The Monkey and the Parrot bar in the main stand.

Thank you.

There is a pub in Aberdeen with a name that would be great for the bar at New Campy, it's called The Ghillies Lair, we would obviously change it to Gillie's Lair, I've always liked the thought of that.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Good to see the Derry demolishers getting the go ahead to start knocking shit out our road for the Nou Campy.

"See that building there, tear her Doon. That's whar the Giorgi Chippy is goin".

Was out walking the puppy tonight and noticed a massive bit of fresh soil dumped where the stadium will be, probably nothing but...

20220815_205032.thumb.jpg.908c99321c297e9dc51946824ea79fd4.jpg

10 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Are you going to put a saddle on her and ride her to the games?

Rumour has it Ava is planning on putting a saddle on Johnny and riding him to games - and there isn't a damn thing he can do about it!

22 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Fook me Johnny, she'll be a big dog then. Are you going to put a saddle on her and ride her to the games?

10 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Rumour has it Ava is planning on putting a saddle on Johnny and riding him to games - and there isn't a damn thing he can do about it!

😄 Unfortunately I know who the boss is. Saddle me up! 😔.

1 hour ago, par-adise said:

Sam Fisher. Talk to me.

Good player and good with the ball, played well for us when he featured in the league cup, but with the introduction of French, and with Ashcroft and Mcghee returning from injury he wasn’t going to get the minutes he needed at this age. Should be a good signing for yous

29 minutes ago, Lalo said:

Good player and good with the ball, played well for us when he featured in the league cup, but with the introduction of French, and with Ashcroft and Mcghee returning from injury he wasn’t going to get the minutes he needed at this age. Should be a good signing for yous

Until McPake decides to play him at left wing, centre-mid or one of his other usual tactical "masterstrokes"...

3 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

I was surprised he barely played for Forfar the past couple of seasons considering the majority of Dees seem to think he's a decent prospect.

He was injured a lot , and with Forfar near the top of their league and the back 4 in great form he never really got much of an opening to get back in the team 

9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Early days but think it's fair to say that so far Paul McGowan is playing the best he has in years.

Crucial to our team right now.

Fair play to him, he looks fit and on a mission, think he realises that this is his last chance for a bit of glory and another medal.

Crucial to the midfield, without a doubt.