All things Dundee FC

14 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Eh... who???

Ah wait... presumably Osman Sow?

No. I think he was better in his spell here than he gets credit for, but he gave off major 'player on his last legs' vibes and I wouldn't want him back 12+months down the line.

I found he was one of those players that always looked useless but then could somehow score a goal or two.

Because of his height and gangliness he always looked lethargic and clumsy, but if you watched him off the ball he was actually really good at getting into the right position at the right time, and I never saw anything from him that made me think he was lazy or half-arsed. Still wouldn't want him back though.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Because of his height and gangliness he always looked lethargic and clumsy, but if you watched him off the ball he was actually really good at getting into the right position at the right time, and I never saw anything from him that made me think he was lazy or half-arsed. Still wouldn't want him back though.

Me neither. I'm just desperate for a signing!

Obviously, Gal is looking for the perfect fit which is unusually sensible for a Dundee manager! 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I see Jim McIntyre is basically admitting he punted Rory McAllister because he booked a holiday when due to play us.

Excellent, that's them weakened further, as Johnny stated a fuckin clown. Cannot wait to trample on that chunt.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Excellent, that's them weakened further, as Johnny stated a fuckin clown. Cannot wait to trample on that chunt.

Thank you.

Trample is right. The only good thing about his return to football will be crushing him at Dens like that wee bairn in Gladiator.

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Trample is right. The only good thing about his return to football will be crushing him at Dens like that wee bairn in Gladiator.

Yeah, he'll be wishing he stayed as fitness trainer to middle aged women. 

Thank you.