All things Dundee FC

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I'm not for this, only OF associated games should not be paid for imo.

I agree, but only because mine has a different set up and I can't find it on mine.

Posted this in the cup thread but may as well chuck it here as well:

Expected our toughest challenge so far tonight but that's probably the best we've played all pre-season

Well on top. Some great wing play from McGinn and linking up brilliantly with McGowan who is looking like the best player on the park tonight and it's not even close. 

2-0 up at half time. Two well worked goals from shortish corners. Jak should have had another 2 and Mulligan had a shot that wasn’t far away. They’ve been limited to a few long range efforts. McGinn has had a few decent crosses and Gowser is doing some good work. Only slight negative is that Max has seemed really off it. A few misplaced passes, a couple of tackles missed. Not bad overall though. 

Wish our forward players would have a dig a bit earlier. Jak with an amazing nutmeg in that first half then he has to bang it. Boy got back at him after an extra touch.

Offside but another one on one just there where I think Anderson takes one too many.

Edited by The Algebraist

13 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Seems like we are hanging on now?

No quite but we're definitely on the back foot. The subbies at HT made all the difference. McGinn and McGowan hardly ever give the ball away whereas almost every time McMullen had it he lost possession. Williamson looked ok but he's a runnner and not a ball player by the look of it. GB knows and and we all know it too, badly need a couple of strikers in plus a creative midfielder