All things Dundee FC

11 minutes ago, Netan Sansara said:

Why is a friendly all ticket? I’m considering coming through for the game but this is making me question it. Why do we make life so difficult for fans. 

Correct double queuing just shouldn’t happen , it’s really off putting , living in Dundee it’s not so bad , I went up got my ticket on Monday no queue, but I’d definitely think twice if I had to travel 

44 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ryan Hedges captaining Blackburn tonight. 5 of their starting 11 don't even have wikipedia pages and Hedges is the only player over 24 for Blackburn tonight.

I remember Magloire, think he was a bust on loan for Motherwell a couple of years back lol

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Yeah. If we could only sign one more player this season I'd want another central striker. We're horrendously light up front.

After that I'd have another Left footed fullback. Marshall seems to be injured regularly, and as decent as Cammy was filling in there last season, he's extremely limited going forward and that inhibits the entire side.

10 minutes ago, locheedee said:

I was hoping one might have been a striker since otherwise we're just playing with Jakubiak on his own 🙈

5 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

Yeah. If we could only sign one more player this season I'd want another central striker. We're horrendously light up front.

I don't want to get anyone here too excited but on the other forum all the talk is the rumour that we're apparently looking to sign a striker from the Premiership and are willing to pay if we need too. Adeloye had also been previously mentioned on this forum.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I don't want to get anyone here too excited but on the other forum all the talk is the rumour that we're apparently looking to sign a striker and are willing to pay if we need too. Adeloye had also been previously mentioned on this forum.

Would be good if true, as Boo says we are really light up top. Even with Sheridan, Rudden and Jakubiak fit I'd only say Rudden is the only serious goal threat of the three

4 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Would be good if true, as Boo says we are really light up top. Even with Sheridan, Rudden and Jakubiak fit I'd only say Rudden is the only serious goal threat of the three

It's a bit worrying given that Jakubiak can't stay fit and clearly isn't a central striker anyway, and, as much as I hope it's not the case, there's no guarantee coming back from that injury at his age that Sheridan will be up to it at all. It's the sort of thing that effectively finishes careers.

5 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

It's a bit worrying given that Jakubiak can't stay fit and clearly isn't a central striker anyway, and, as much as I hope it's not the case, there's no guarantee coming back from that injury at his age that Sheridan will be up to it at all. It's the sort of thing that effectively finishes careers.

Yeah thats my thinking too. Hope not and the both do well obviously.

Jakubiak looks like he's come on to more of a game this season at least in the pre season/cup games.

Edited by locheedee

Seems a bit bizarre playing him there in a trial game but good he's showing some skills. Whats the new guy French looking like so far?

Distribution will not be his strong suit, let’s just say. We’ve barely been out of our half.