All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nobody is paying 6 figures for either, so I think you can relax if you think that's what you'd be demanding.

the rain seriously GIF by The Rain Netflix

Tyler French from Wrexham for an undisclosed fee. Played for Bowyer at Bradford. Played as right wing back and right of a back three at Wrexham since signing in 2021 from Bradford.

Posted (edited)

New Shagger on board. 

Just waiting for the verdict from my Wrexham supporting mate.

Verdict: ‘Gutted. One of our most consistent defenders when picked. Shame the current manager didn’t like him’. 

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/tyler-signs/?fbclid=IwAR3UYTXMF-sJbSmMStAWgEJmaf6ZUqlojnnmOvCoaw4_BVDCqSCXcUiys6U

Edited by Girth

11 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Ryan Reynolds fucking loves the derry.

Announce a friendly against Wrexham ASAP. 

Played 38 games for Wrexham who finished 2nd in the National League last season (unsure how many were started/sub appearances). Going by Wrexham's twitter replies the general consensus is they are sad to lose him. Hopefully more to come soon 

Frenchy is making all the right noise. 

Said GB’s tactical knowledge, man management and coaching are very strong. 

So the opposite of McPake!? Exactly what we need. 

Thank you. 

New Shagger on board. 
Just waiting for the verdict from my Wrexham supporting mate.
Verdict: ‘Gutted. One of our most consistent defenders when picked. Shame the current manager didn’t like him’. 
https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/tyler-signs/?fbclid=IwAR3UYTXMF-sJbSmMStAWgEJmaf6ZUqlojnnmOvCoaw4_BVDCqSCXcUiys6U

Looking on their fans forum it seemed more ‘good riddance’. They’re probably as fickle a bunch of c***s are we are though. The right sort of signing imo, right age, manager knows him etc. I’ll give him a chance for sure.

He's played 6 times for Gary Bowyer according to Transfermarkt. 3 starts at CH and 3 sub appearances at RB.

Played all of last season as a CH for Wrexham.

Wrexham fans on Twitter gutted they've got rid.

Wrexham fans on their fan forum absolutely delighted and laughing about it.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Wrexham fans on Twitter gutted they've got rid.

Wrexham fans on their fan forum absolutely delighted and laughing about it.

People who only reside on club-specific forums are miserable welts, they'll probably think they're in for EPL players with their movie money.

Happy with this signing, needed another defender and this boy's just now coming into his peak years. Think he'll do well.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

People who only reside on club-specific forums are miserable welts, they'll probably think they're in for EPL players with their movie money.

Happy with this signing, needed another defender and this boy's just now coming into his peak years. Think he'll do well.

I try my best not to read too much into this. From experience of even our own fans the opinions differ so much.

He seems to come with a decent record and a former manager going back to sign a player again is a good enough sign for me. So long as its not like Mcintyre with Woods...