Jump to content

All things Dundee FC


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Was just away to post that one too

Eta - wonder what the look of Gowsers dreams is? Can we expect him to be running around with flowing locks like Sheridan by the end of the season? 🤔

I have a mate that's had that done but never felt right about bringing it up to ask him about it.  One thing is, it never grows! Is it more a hairline implant where you just have a close shave look with no bald spots?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

I have a mate that's had that done but never felt right about bringing it up to ask him about it.  One thing is, it never grows! Is it more a hairline implant where you just have a close shave look with no bald spots?

Ahh ok, probably for the best tbh - although would be funny to see Gowser giving his long hair the Pantene flick before raging at someone

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

If he did, it doesn't seem to be working anymore.

I don't think they're long term solutions. Griffiths being the most notable example!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A player I think will have an interesting season and point to would be jakubiak, if not been his biggest fan between being injured and imo played out of position I don’t believe we’ve seen the Real him yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

I have a mate that's had that done but never felt right about bringing it up to ask him about it.  One thing is, it never grows! Is it more a hairline implant where you just have a close shave look with no bald spots?

Where did Gowser/your mate get his Father Ted done? 

Uhh…asking for a friend. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Girth said:

Where did Gowser/your mate get his Father Ted done? 

Uhh…asking for a friend. 

Probably Turkey. That's where a guy I know went.

I'm contemplating Turkey Teeth for my 40th. Few years to decide yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

A player I think will have an interesting season and point to would be jakubiak, if not been his biggest fan between being injured and imo played out of position I don’t believe we’ve seen the Real him yet

He looked decent with us at this level when it came to holding the ball up and dribbling but he never ever looked like scoring, then he managed one on the last day of the season vs Ayr and I thought / hoped that might set him on a run for the playoffs. 

It did not. 

Are these hair weaves really that much better / cheaper in Turkey to justify the extra cost of travel etc? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Girth said:

Where did Gowser/your mate get his Father Ted done? 

Uhh…asking for a friend. 

 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Probably Turkey. That's where a guy I know went.

I'm contemplating Turkey Teeth for my 40th. Few years to decide yet.

It says instanbul in the article and names the guy Gowser used too for anyones follically challenged friends

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Are these hair weaves really that much better / cheaper in Turkey to justify the extra cost of travel etc? 

Yeah. You get a flights, weeks accomodation and the procedure for about half of the cost of the procedure alone in the UK.

To get your teeth done you can get it for about £3k (just veneers). That in the UK on just procedure is about £8k.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TONTROOPER said:

If you want to improve penis girth you dont go for a reduction surely?

Man passes out it's that massive. 

He needs that reduction.

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

388859071_Screenshot_20220621-174251_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.ca19115023a94ab7b9876c7d0f1e1993.jpg

Where was his most recent club?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Probably Turkey. That's where a guy I know went.

I'm contemplating Turkey Teeth for my 40th. Few years to decide yet.

Aye that's where he's went, and he gives them a rousing endorsement!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...