All things Dundee FC

There were 4/5 names in and around the side at that time Jack lambert,cedwyn Scott, Matt henvey,Craig Wighton and possibly Jessie Curran, with only wighton getting a sniff and even then not in his natural position 

19 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

There were 4/5 names in and around the side at that time Jack lambert,cedwyn Scott, Matt henvey,Craig Wighton and possibly Jessie Curran, with only wighton getting a sniff and even then not in his natural position 

Curran definitely got a lot of games for us also

Henvey got a career ender from that Hamilton(?) cunto iirc?

Jesse Curran is a great wee c**t. Had a few brilliant night out with him, Si Murray and Boaby Linn. 

One even involved going to [redacted] and absolutely battering the arse out of [redacted]. Still got the photos. Good times.

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Henvey got a career ender from that Hamilton(?) cunto iirc?

Aye that bam MacKinnon.  How that c**t played as a professional footballer I'll never know.  I am however pishing myself thinking of the time he wanted to square go the Dundee support.

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Not a fan? Anything we should know?

He's a rat. Always was, always will be.

1 minute ago, Girth said:

GB and his daughter smashing it out the park. 

image.thumb.png.ec4a1c4fc4efdcdd62fa8f08514acef7.png

I would like to once again welcome Gary to Dundee Football Club and also extend that welcome to his immediate family. :wub:

Aye that bam MacKinnon.  How that c**t played as a professional footballer I'll never know.  I am however pishing myself thinking of the time he wanted to square go the Dundee support.

Whilst I feel sorry for them during their current predicament I can remember how unsympathetic their fans were when we were in the shit.

Actually I’m lying, I’m fucking loving it.

anybody involved in this 'open letter' nonsense can seriously GTF. It's a fucking embarrassment that you think you can keep churning out bullshit and thinking you speak for me - or the majority of the fan base. Take your egotistical, nonsensical, deluded letters and shove them up your own arses.

Shower of gobshites.

Thank you,

Mr. Alli.

15 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

anybody involved in this 'open letter' nonsense can seriously GTF. It's a fucking embarrassment that you think you can keep churning out bullshit and thinking you speak for me - or the majority of the fan base. Take your egotistical, nonsensical, deluded letters and shove them up your own arses.

Shower of gobshites.

Thank you,

Mr. Alli.

Not a fan then 😂

To be fair to them it’s coincided with a few changes at the club for the better. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Not a fan? Anything we should know?

He's probably a good coach, I'm not keen on him because he fucked off sharpish at admin one. Genuinely hope him and McPake make it at the Pars though.

Thank you.