All things Dundee FC

I'm quite ashamed to say it, but that picture that Johnny has posted on McCann has instantly made me realise how low we've sunk. He was utter shite, but I'd have McCann back ahead of the likes of Maloney, Thomson and the fat fucking grass.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm quite ashamed to say it, but that picture that Johnny has posted on McCann has instantly made me realise how low we've sunk. He was utter shite, but I'd have McCann back ahead of the likes of Maloney, Thomson and the fat fucking grass.

When you have a look at who is currently available, Jack Ross aside, there's nobody I would really be delighted with. I even think the Jack Ross begging has become a bit of a minter from us, if he really wanted it, he would be in by now, f**k him.

We are obviously still very much a batshit club who nobody wants to manage.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

When you have a look at who is currently available, Jack Ross aside, there's nobody I would really be delighted with. I even think the Jack Ross begging has become a bit of a minter from us, if he really wanted it, he would be in by now, f**k him.

Without getting into our usual debate over the past few weeks... look at that smile:

Dundee Boss Paul Hartley Has His Sights Set On Caley Pair | Ladbrokes.com

Edited by Ludo*1

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Without getting into our usual debate over the past few weeks:

Dundee Boss Paul Hartley Has His Sights Set On Caley Pair | Ladbrokes.com

He would not come here bud.

He is managing in the same division, under his father in law at a very progressive club that he probably has more job security at.

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

He would not come here bud.

He is managing in the same division, under his father in law at a very progressive club that he probably has more job security at.

He's repeatedly stated he wants back in at full time football and misses it. Can't see Cove going FT anytime soon unless they gain a very unexpected promotion to the top flight.

14 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Can't help but feel Jack Ross was interested enough in the job to attend interview, however then legged it when it became apparent Gordon Strachan would potentially undermine his role with unnecessary interference.

All opinions just now, however just grateful it's not to be Shaun Maloney, lol.

Regards 

16 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Can't help but feel Jack Ross was interested enough in the job to attend interview, however then legged it when it became apparent Gordon Strachan would potentially undermine his role with unnecessary interference.

All opinions just now, however just grateful it's not to be Shaun Maloney, lol.

Regards 

Lining his son up for the role? Better fucking not be.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Never going to happen.

We'll just have to start from scratch it seems. That or Peter Leven.

At least Peter Leven is an outside choice and not the same 3/4 names we get every 2 seconds waiting on yogi to be linked 

looking for an outside the box appointment tbh, I’d agree that we are starting to look a minter if JR is our be all and end all , if he doesn’t want it he can gtf for all I care.

On 30/05/2022 at 12:34, Mr. Alli said:

16539104297613921987340426033564.thumb.jpg.499a38a304b2ff6664e41cb37125231d.jpg

Mummy.

Daddy.

Mr A.  May I politely request you do not post any more photos of cakes etc from our local bakers please? 

I couldn’t stretch to a Clarks’ trifle so had to make do with a Rough & Fraser one instead.  Very nice though. 

77F33B91-BED6-43E6-B4D9-6128F93D16F9.jpeg