All things Dundee FC

Obviously no love lost between Charlie Adam and Mark McGhee. 

“Mark’s fucked off” were his exact words when collecting the goal of the season award. 

1 minute ago, The Master said:

Obviously no love lost between Charlie Adam and Mark McGhee. 

“Mark’s fucked off” were his exact words when collecting the goal of the season award. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Jack Ross was being linked to Charlton on social media so a guy on the other forum went and checked their forum to see if they were discussing him and here's what he found:

image.png.68b823624e9a3918af8a10011310a62d.png

image.png.1288b4709db66a5de11b4cfc8430308e.png

You missed out the 'according to Pie & Bovril' line from their post.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Jack Ross was being linked to Charlton on social media so a guy on the other forum went and checked their forum to see if they were discussing him and here's what he found:

image.png.68b823624e9a3918af8a10011310a62d.png

image.png.1288b4709db66a5de11b4cfc8430308e.png

My question then would be how would they know that for sure? Only thing I would imagine would be forums like these and TDB.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Posted (edited)

Isobel Sneddon Young Player of the Year award - Max Anderson

Goal of the Season award - Charlie Adam (Goal vs. United)

Andrew de Vries Player of the Season award & Players' Player of the Season award - Ryan Sweeney

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

I don't personally get the whole Strachan shenanigans.

He was offered the job and said flat out he didn't want it but has continued hanging around like a bad smell.

In his apparently unofficial time at Dens, he sounded out advice to McPake (who was shit) and obviously was instrumental in getting his pal McGhee the job (who was also shit).

A sane person would look at that and say 2 for 2 you have no idea what you're doing, but we've gone and made him director of football?

1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

I cannot imagine Jack Ross taking his orders from Gordon Strachan. 

Assuming this is the case, KT is one of the less terrifying options. 

^^^ This. ^^^

Jack Ross or Kevin Thomson. 

No other options please...unless Moussa as player manager perhaps!?

Thank you. 

Guest Wieghortsnut

Does anyone know what happens with season tickets when getting one for someone who's disabled, wanting to get one for my laddie this season coming but he's autistic and I am his carer so would mine be discounted or that? Anyone have any info?

8 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

Does anyone know what happens with season tickets when getting one for someone who's disabled, wanting to get one for my laddie this season coming but he's autistic and I am his carer so would mine be discounted or that? Anyone have any info?

Yeah you will both concession season tickets.

Pal of mine does it. He has MS and his brother gets a concession for being his carer.

Guest Wieghortsnut
6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Yeah you will both concession season tickets.

Pal of mine does it. He has MS and his brother gets a concession for being his carer.

Cheers mate, been trying to get a hold of someone at the ticket office for a while but there's no answer 

Just now, Wieghortsnut said:

Cheers mate, been trying to get a hold of someone at the ticket office for a while but there's no answer 

I think they'll ask for a P.I.P or C.D.P letter as proof of benefit and a letter for yourself from the C.A unit. 

Good luck getting through. You're almost always better just nipping in in person.

Might hold off or leave getting a season ticket for the first time in about a decade. The prices are a joke and I feel more than ever that the fans are being taken for granted regardless of how badly the club is run. Also with so much else going on the last few years I've not been getting to enough games to justify it anyway.

Guest Wieghortsnut
2 hours ago, Crawford said:

I think they'll ask for a P.I.P or C.D.P letter as proof of benefit and a letter for yourself from the C.A unit. 

Good luck getting through. You're almost always better just nipping in in person.

Just went into the shop and got it sorted mate, cheers