All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Settle right down.

Tbf, I actually burst out laughing because I was reading that thread just as I saw a notification bump on here and knew immediately what it was. It was a very in-the-moment reactionary post.

Put succinctly, I don't believe it.

15 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Upside is more games, no international breaks and better value for money on STs. Maybe not so bad this relegation thing.

I'm all for cantering the Championship next season and awarding the promotion to Arbroath, tbh. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm all for cantering the Championship next season and awarding the promotion to Arbroath, tbh. 

Very similar squad to the one that struggled to get out of the Championship last season. Biggest exception is, I recon, Charlie will be away (even he must realise that he can't carry on). Going to require some decent replacements for the few that are out of contract, though Mulligan looks like he could fit the bill for one of these positions next season

Very similar squad to the one that struggled to get out of the Championship last season. Biggest exception is, I recon, Charlie will be away (even he must realise that he can't carry on). Going to require some decent replacements for the few that are out of contract, though Mulligan looks like he could fit the bill for one of these positions next season
The big difference being that there won't
be a Killie/Hearts/United in the league.

My big worry is Cove throwing money at players ala Gretna.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The big difference being that there won't
be a Killie/Hearts/United in the league.

My big worry is Cove throwing money at players ala Gretna.

They're not even going full time fully. They've said they'll operate on a hybrid model and one of their best players has just signed for Partick Thistle on a PCA.

League will be between ourselves, Billy Dodds lot and Partick if the Prem team stays up IMO.

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

They're not even going full time fully. They've said they'll operate on a hybrid model and one of their best players has just signed for Partick Thistle on a PCA.

League will be between ourselves, Billy Dodds lot and Partick if the Prem team stays up IMO.

And Arbroath. God forbid we underestimate them.