All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, K.T said:

I honestly think Rusk will be given the manager job next season. It’s the crazy shit Nelms would do 

I've had a season ticket since John McCormack was in charge (I'd attended here and there before then, but that was my first ST). Nothing has ever made me question renewing.

Rusk or McGhee being at our club will be the first thing to test that streak.

14 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've had a season ticket since John McCormack was in charge (I'd attended here and there before then, but that was my first ST). Nothing has ever made me question renewing.

Rusk or McGhee being at our club will be the first thing to test that streak.

I can guarantee that if Dingus and co. are handed new contracts by the club that it'll be the first time since before I took a real interest in the club that I will not be getting a season ticket.

I honestly think Rusk will be given the manager job next season. It’s the crazy shit Nelms would do 

Probably a lot of bollocks but I’d heard he was basically running it and McGhee was the public face.

f**k knows if it’s true or not, likely not but something a few people had mentioned to me.

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

Probably a lot of bollocks but I’d heard he was basically running it and McGhee was the public face.

f**k knows if it’s true or not, likely not but something a few people had mentioned to me.

McGhee is old fashioned and let's a coach run things and he makes the decisions. Used to do it at Motherwell with Stephen Robinson & latterly Keith Lasley.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Would you consider giving Jim McIntyre another chance?

No club will give Jim McIntyre any sort of chance.  He was all washed up before he reached 50.  I’ve heard he’s resorted to twirling scarves for a free lunch.

1 minute ago, K.T said:

That’s why I imagine McGhee being removed but him and Strachan convincing Nelms that Rusk has built a relationship with the players or some pish and is a talented young coach etc.

100% this. I fully expect 1 of those 2 to be in charge next season. Nelms needs to bin those 2 and WGS.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

McGhee is old fashioned and let's a coach run things and he makes the decisions. Used to do it at Motherwell with Stephen Robinson & latterly Keith Lasley.

It was McFadden who was McGhee's assistant.

Lasley was still playing when McGhee was at the club.

19 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Strachan helping out at a soup kitchen last night, feeding the cold and hungry....

FRD0wxpX0AAaysB.jpeg.thumb.jpg.66468b641b8875faa5ae54708bfc2a28.jpg

I want our  next manager to look at us the way Mark McGhee is looking at that cheese board.

If you can't beat shite like Perth fc at home, then I'm sorry McGhee but you've failed, thanks for the effort etc. Sick of that Lawlor as well, chucking in at least a goal a game, could maybe f**k off to Morten and be Flappers understudy.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If you can't beat shite like Perth fc at home, then I'm sorry McGhee but you've failed, thanks for the effort etc. Sick of that Lawlor as well, chucking in at least a goal a game, could maybe f**k off to Morten and be Flappers understudy.

Thank you.

Imagine getting rid of Jack Hamilton and then finding a professional goalkeeper that's quite possibly worse.

Didn't think that was possible but as usual, we manage it.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Imagine getting rid of Jack Hamilton and then finding a professional goalkeeper that's quite possibly worse.

Didn't think that was possible but as usual, we manage it.

Yeah, the McPake legacy rumbles on. The young lad is a better keeper, but wouldn't be fair to chuck him into this mess.

Thank you.

How many of our players out on loan this season will get a game for us next season?

Strachan came in ... got plenty players out on loan for game time which is great.... surely next season we need some youngsters producing something.

Anderson has did well and hope he carries on with first team football.