All things Dundee FC

39 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Still the best goal I've witnessed at Dens IMO. There's been more important goals and goals I've celebrated much more, but what a strike from Tom Cowan back in 2003:

Not dissimilar to the Bobby Glennie goal against Aberdeen in the early ‘80s, although Bobby struck it first time*. He was shooting into the old TCK end.   

*at least that’s how I remember it after all these years.

9 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Not dissimilar to the Bobby Glennie goal against Aberdeen in the early ‘80s, although Bobby struck it first time*. He was shooting into the old TCK end.   

*at least that’s how I remember it after all these years.

An absolute stunner, sure it's on youtube somewhere.

On 12/04/2022 at 14:46, EpicMike said:

The new Doctor Strange trailer has nothing on this!

Good lord...  were the players just out of hotboxing a car?

Funny to see Nelms/Keyes bring out the traditional American (maybe it happens there, too?) marketing playbook of discounted tickets and a "hype" video.

1 hour ago, AmericanFan said:

Good lord...  were the players just out of hotboxing a car?

Funny to see Nelms/Keyes bring out the traditional American (maybe it happens there, too?) marketing playbook of discounted tickets and a "hype" video.

25+ Best Meme Happy Face Memes | Redbubble Memes

On 12/04/2022 at 19:10, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Think Nelmsy has been reading the thread.

Finally got something right Nelmsy.

Thank you.

Things seem to have improved since the open letter was put in by the group of 10. About time as well. 

Edited by Yenitit

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Pretty good incentive going here, already raised £150 to assist in folk buying the ticket deal for the game. Hopefully give us a good atmosphere next week.

That really is great. Over £600 so far.

It's a shame Scottish clubs margins rely so heavily on ticket sales and prices, it has priced so many people out the game. 

Good to see everyone getting behind the team for these crucial games.

Edited by johnnydun

What a great effort and cause from that supporters club. I was in Whities where that bus leaves from before the derby and it was rammed with Derry. Wasnt an Arab in sight. Great to see fans doing their bit especially with all the negativity there's been.

Looks like everybody's right up for next week but most importantly it shows if the club get things right off the field the fans are there. Whether we go down or not let's hope there's a new movement within this club.

As I said in the derby thread you can't buy history, heritage and pride. That's what we've got at this club.

Mon the derry.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Peadar BigDinnerO'Driscoll said:

Leigh Griffiths 2 in 10 for Falkirk! maybe pens even? TF he turned down our offer.

Dodged a bullet. He's finished, and he knows it. 

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

14 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

I'm still bewildered as to why we offered him a contract in the first place, because in the time that he was here he did absolutely nothing to warrant it.

Subbed after 72mins yesterday he’s past it , he we not signed him then Cummings would probably still be here sad 😢