All things Dundee FC

6 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Have they been showing Saturday fixtures in the US? I remember years ago they used to show English 3pm Saturday fixtures overseas.

Up until a few years ago, maybe 2, they showed Saturday 3pm Scottish Fitba games here on cable TV. I don't own cable or a TV, just used to get invited to my pals house to watch the classic Motherwell v Hibs game or whatever was on, he's now dead (Dutch), so would feel a little awkward asking his wife to watch her telly. 

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That £25 per game or £25 for both?

if it’s the latter, bangin price get awbdy in, if it’s the former and it’s £25 for the farmers and a Tuesday night 🤮

2 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

That £25 per game or £25 for both?

if it’s the latter, bangin price get awbdy in, if it’s the former and it’s £25 for the farmers and a Tuesday night 🤮

The latter, £25 for both games. Very good incentive.

41 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You should go on countdown if you are that good at maths.

See when you were typing that, what were you thinking? It should have been, 'Oft, I'm a snide little c**t'

22 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Did we ever find out the attendance from the derby?

10,307 according to the BBC.  The Fair Play stand holds approximately 1,400 and the Jerry Kerr holds approximately 2,300 so Dundee had easily in excess of 2,000. 

The best person to ask though may be @Twinkle.  He posted a couple of times in the match thread asking about tickets sales and the empty seats in the stands.  Not sure if anyone replied to him though…..

Still the best goal I've witnessed at Dens IMO. There's been more important goals and goals I've celebrated much more, but what a strike from Tom Cowan back in 2003:

Edited by Ludo*1