All things Dundee FC

Just now, Shadow Play said:

That’s just not true Ludo………….a longstanding mystery on this forum has been resolved.  It looks like it is a Tag Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph that Nelms wears (3:29 gives a good view).

Nelmsy heard Johnnydun from P&B had a Tag, it's only natural.

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We knew all the info he gave about 5 year ago. The plans have been turned into a 3D graphic.

There is zero update.

Aye, that's what I thought. The whole thing felt 100% like "Hey! Look! A squirrel"

Nelms is talking about the facility the first team train in, that's not something that's related to the stadium development is it?

The St John's thing is a performance school the same as Braidhurst down here right?

Edited by capt_oats

With all the uproar of late, I can totally understand and in a way appreciate the club reps feeling the need to produce something to answer the calls for communication and evidence of progress, and the easiest way of doing that is with a slick video. Unfortunately, it only serves to prove that there has seemingly been barely any progress, or at least anything concrete enough to share with the public. Literally nothing new is said except for saying how good the facilities they have now are. The 3D animations are neat, but they probably could've just uploaded them.

I'm tired of moaning, so I'll just say I appreciate the update, but until physical work begins I don't really care.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Is the Crem still part of the stadium plans?

Was just about to say, hardly anything in that mock up image looks anything like the initial submitted plans.

Lots of things missing and layouts changed. I'm not sure if it was to pump something out quickly or if this is what they are now looking at.

Either way, load of horse shit until something starts getting built.

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Whereabouts in the city would the new stadium be located? Easier or harder for us in the central belt to travel to?

On Kingsway West. Coming from Perth side you'll pass a Starbucks, Asda and the beautiful Charleston area of the city on your right.

1 minute ago, Arch Stanton said:

Whereabouts in the city would the new stadium be located? Easier or harder for us in the central belt to travel to?

It's in Camperdown on the edge of the western side of the city, so you'll get there pretty much as soon as you come into Dundee on the A90. I would say it's an easier commute than going through to Dens.