All things Dundee FC

while we got exactly what we deserved from that game...some of those decisions in the 1st half were baffling when i say baffling i mean bordering on crooked

if kerr meant that 45 yard passback he should be playing at a higher level than dundee

the penalty..f**k me what was sweeney meant to do teleport out of taverniers way

nosebleedgate...its a corner i know i'll use this moment to tell your center half to go and wipe his nose and change his shorts

like i said we deserved nothing today but c'mon to f**k its hard enough as it is against them without refs being total shitebags

10 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

nosebleedgate...its a corner i know i'll use this moment to tell your center half to go and wipe his nose and change his shorts

That one was a fucking shocker, couldn't see any blood at all.

Blatant vile bias.

1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:

while we got exactly what we deserved from that game...some of those decisions in the 1st half were baffling when i say baffling i mean bordering on crooked

if kerr meant that 45 yard passback he should be playing at a higher level than dundee

the penalty..f**k me what was sweeney meant to do teleport out of taverniers way

like i said we deserved nothing today but c'mon to f**k its hard enough as it is against them without refs being total shitebags

We never get anything either with Steven McLean as ref, never.

8 minutes ago, akuram said:

We never get anything either with Steven McLean as ref, never.

also forgot to mention..mullens header in the 2nd half hits a rangers players hand which is above his head...yup nothing to see here..i suppose it cant be easy being a ref up here knowing that 1 bad decision against any of the bigot brothers will result in death threats and windees panned in etc etc🤣 

dinna suppose we'll hear much bleating from ibrox this week about VAR 

I didn't go today because of the price for me and the boys.
Then the wife suggested I should just go myself, I said no because I still thought £30 was too much.
I couldn't be arsed watching the game at all. I eventually set up to watch it online, but just sighed the whole way through.
Price has never ever bothered me about a Dundee game before, it's really not much more than a normal game ticket for myself. I used to travel down to Dens for games when I lived in Aberdeen, so this would have still been cheaper than previous years for me. 
I have come to the conclusion that it's never been about the price for this game, I feel so disenfranchised with the club right now. We have a Chairman that doesn't speak, a Technical Director that moonlights for another club, a Manager that nobody wants even if we do stay up, a captain that fawns over another club, a really poor squad, a shite stadium getting no repairs until this imaginary stadium idea falls on its arse, a toxic atmosphere in the Derry (I probably add a fair amount to that tbf).
You get my point.
We deserve better. It's been too many years of this absolute shite.
To top it off one of my boys said he wished he supported someone else. I don't blame him.
Rant over.
f**k Dundee FC.

Je suis johnnydun.

I don’t know how anyone can really think to themselves that things are looking remotely better than when we had McPake. Seems worse. This is compounded by the fact that Nelms is still in a job. Not seeing much to be positive nor hopeful about. It’s been like this for years now.

I didn't go today because of the price for me and the boys.
Then the wife suggested I should just go myself, I said no because I still thought £30 was too much.
I couldn't be arsed watching the game at all. I eventually set up to watch it online, but just sighed the whole way through.
Price has never ever bothered me about a Dundee game before, it's really not much more than a normal game ticket for myself. I used to travel down to Dens for games when I lived in Aberdeen, so this would have still been cheaper than previous years for me. 
I have come to the conclusion that it's never been about the price for this game, I feel so disenfranchised with the club right now. We have a Chairman that doesn't speak, a Technical Director that moonlights for another club, a Manager that nobody wants even if we do stay up, a captain that fawns over another club, a really poor squad, a shite stadium getting no repairs until this imaginary stadium idea falls on its arse, a toxic atmosphere in the Derry (I probably add a fair amount to that tbf).
You get my point.
We deserve better. It's been too many years of this absolute shite.
To top it off one of my boys said he wished he supported someone else. I don't blame him.
Rant over.
f**k Dundee FC.

100%. It’s so disheartening.

Posted on the match thread but also here.

There's no doubt that McPake is to blame for most of the Championship level dross we have in our squad - but it's being made worse by a manager who thinks the same dross can defend for 90 minutes.

It's incredible that a manager who was a striker can set up teams so negatively.

Don’t really see what options the manager has?

He can do something different, and try to even indicate to the fans he’s interested in trying something different. c**t doesn’t seem interested at all; literally a wee bonus that Strachan got for him. That’s all this job seems to be for him.

He can do something different, and try to even indicate to the fans he’s interested in trying something different. c**t doesn’t seem interested at all; literally a wee bonus that Strachan got for him. That’s all this job seems to be for him.

13 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Je suis johnnydun.

12 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

100%. It’s so disheartening.

You know what I mean.

I can't even be arsed singing and clapping the teams out in the Derry anymore.

I mean why should I? They give me f**k all back, no just the players (Cammy, Max and Gowser exeptions), but the whole club. After spending money on an overpriced season ticket and over priced food, to be expected to cheer on the arrogant w****r Mark Mcfuckin' McGhee, his useless puppet Rusk. f**k that shit.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

You know what I mean.

I can't even be arsed singing and clapping the teams out in the Derry anymore.

I mean why should I? They give me f**k all back, no just the players (Cammy, Max and Gowser exeptions), but the whole club. After spending money on an overpriced season ticket and over priced food, to be expected to cheer on the arrogant w****r Mark Mcfuckin' McGhee, his useless puppet Rusk. f**k that shit.

I have never been as meh about the club. Don't get me wrong, I love the club, it's just one of those relationships that the Scottish government make posters about telling you to get help.

Just now, Crawford said:

I have never been as meh about the club. Don't get me wrong, I love the club, it's just one of those relationships that the Scottish government make posters about telling you to get help.

We just know we are in for years more of this 'rinse/repeat' bullshit. Go down without a whimper, rebuild, scrape promotion, repeat...

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

We just know we are in for years more of this 'rinse/repeat' bullshit. Go down without a whimper, rebuild, scrape promotion, repeat...

Without being a dick, but it'll come out that way, you maybe better hope so.

Theres multiple, multiple, red flags waving at you all about your stadium situation and has been for years now. It won't be long until your homeless since they're determined to let Dens rot.